Excellent Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1980893 on Mar 07, 2011

Excellent Soap! Black Soap is the best soap for both my skin and hair. I love this soap! I will definitely buy more.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2242015 on Feb 13, 2011

its great amount of quentity is so amazing for me. I love this. i used it for my face and my pet's face ,too

I Love this soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2746822 on Feb 14, 2011

It is really awsome. I have very dry & itch skin. This soap removes all the dirt and make up and leaves no dryness. I want to buy some more for my sister.

Great Stuff

Posted by DaleCournane on Feb 15, 2011

Love the Dr Woods soaps. Does all it says it does. Very nice to use and leave the skin fresh

Good

Posted by Reviewer1375133 on Nov 16, 2010

Good product. Excellent humidifying and a pleasant smell. Pleases absence of chemistry.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1070393 on Nov 19, 2010

Wonderful light scent & soothing to inflamed, itchy skin.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2137355 on Jul 14, 2010

this is the best soap I have ever used. I feel clean yet not dried out. I have a lot of skin allergies and this has not bothered me at all. I simply love it. I don't believe I'll be shopping around for any more body washes. I struck gold!

A thousand uses

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 19, 2010

This wonderful smelling delicious soap can be used everywhere and on everything! I use it on my tile floor, counters, dishes, as well as a soap for the body in the shower. It even cleans hair and leaves it shiny and not dry. I love this sosp!

Most pleasant soap

Posted by PointBeaute on Sep 05, 2010

I think this soap has put a spell on me. I use it for everything : facial, shampoo, bath, presents. Smell, consistency and Bottle Design are sooooo Gooood !

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Jun 15, 2010

I really like the way it cleans my skin and it doesnt get dry comparing to other soap I used before. It does what it says - I have no blemishes any more and skin is so clear and soft. I use it for face and body wash Recomended. Will reorder! Thank you iherb! :)