A thousand uses

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 19, 2010

This wonderful smelling delicious soap can be used everywhere and on everything! I use it on my tile floor, counters, dishes, as well as a soap for the body in the shower. It even cleans hair and leaves it shiny and not dry. I love this sosp!

Most pleasant soap

Posted by PointBeaute on Sep 05, 2010

I think this soap has put a spell on me. I use it for everything : facial, shampoo, bath, presents. Smell, consistency and Bottle Design are sooooo Gooood !

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Jun 15, 2010

I really like the way it cleans my skin and it doesnt get dry comparing to other soap I used before. It does what it says - I have no blemishes any more and skin is so clear and soft. I use it for face and body wash Recomended. Will reorder! Thank you iherb! :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3358464 on Jun 15, 2010

Love this product! Will definitely order more

Best Soap

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Aug 09, 2010

This is the best soap/shampoo that I have ever used. It has alowed my wife to let her hair grow longer and still be very healthy.(She also uses Giovanni Hair Reconstructor as a conditioner) We use it as body wash and shampoo and it leaves our skin very soft; I also use it under my shave cream. We also wash our dog with this soap and his coat is beautiful. One caution. Don't get it in your eyes, it burns more than some soaps. Also, be very careful washing your pets head and don't let it in it's eyes.

Great Shower Soap

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 24, 2010

I saved some smaller bottles to refill with this to use in the shower. It smells good and doesn't dry my skin. I put it in my guest bathroom, too. I've had positive comments from guests as well.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2491450 on Aug 30, 2010

I use this as a soap shampoo & everything soap. I love it. It is my favorite.

A great buy

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 08, 2010

I often add essential oil, like peppermint. This is a cheap alternative to Dr. Bronner's. Plus, the shea butter is very moisturizing. Though people with latex allergies should avoid this or any other product with shea butter.

Favourite

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Dec 27, 2009

This soap is my favourite, no bad stuff in it and it cleans really well.

Dr woods

Posted by Reviewer2628027 on Jan 11, 2010

Great for my hair and body! Need not conditioner (I have short hair).