Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1876491 on Jun 17, 2010

Ok, I decided to purchase this instead of the Dr Bronners brand. I am unable to compare the two since I've never used Dr Bronners, but the Dr Woods is working fine for me. My Hubby even asked me if i could order some more after he washed his hair with it (he was a firm believer in Head & Shoulders)! I reminded him that we had 32 oz! Im am not a big fan of this soap when washing my own hair. I will definitely order again.

Goodbye Lava Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1212298 on Jul 12, 2010

My husband has a car addiction and frequently comes in from the garage covered in all manner of black car greases. Dr. Woods Black Soap removes grease better than lava soap and better than the orange soap we usually use...AND it's non-toxic!

All time favorite

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 04, 2011

This product is so versatile! And about the scent of it....at first I didn't care for it so much, but soon I became to love it - addictively even! This is wonderful for showering, shampooing, facial wash, shaving, even for laundry. Absolutely my favorite, and since it is so great I thought I'd give it try for Shea Vision Almond and the others too, but the Almond version wasn't as good so I don't even bother to try the others. This African Black Soap Shea Butter is "The One" for me!

Try it at least twice

Posted by cot477 on Mar 07, 2012

Ok... in our home we use NO fragrances, NO chemicals, etc, etc, so when I gave this a try I HATED it. I felt like I smelled like I rolled around in some stranger's bedsheets - with its very strong aftershave type of smell. Then, knowing I had a HUGE bottle of it, and remembering that the iherb reviews were glowing, I bucked up and tried it again. The second time wasn't as overpowering and I was able to focus on how AMAZING my skin felt. I use it daily now and the smell doesn't last very long (maybe an hour). Awesome soap. It's my go-to in the bath and shower, for shaving, cleaning up, and simply waking up. I look forward to the smell now. Weird.

high quality

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

really like all of the soap of this brand. Super price and high quality!