mild cleansing, but smells like my grandmother´s soap

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Oct 12, 2014

I like the fact that it has no hamrful ingredients, used it as shower gel, but just couldn't stand the smell it left on my skin.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 05, 2014

Para ser un jabón con ingredientes naturales me ha gustado mucho. Deja la piel muy limpia con solo una pequeña cantidad. El aroma no me resultó muy agradable, es bastante intenso, aunque no permanece en la piel.

还不错

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发明显变少,头发也很快恢复弹性,就是看起来比较毛躁,皂垢冲不干净的时候会一缕一缕的

Worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 13, 2015

It's very watery, so if you don't like that, keep that in mind. For me, that's not a problem. The smell is amazing. I'd say it's sort of foresty, musky. Dark tones, smells similar to argan and jojoba oil. Woodsy, but also sweet, like coconut or vanilla. Yet neither of the actual smells, just reminding. After use I feel a bit "squeeky" clean, which usually isnt a good sign, but I do not feel dried up after this soap. A little goes a loooong way, so the bottle lasts you a good while. Not sure if i will repurchase, but I probably will. I am thinking of switching to cleaning with oils, but if I were to pick a "shower soap" , I'd def go with this again, unless I find something even more amazing. Which I haven't yet, and I've been searching a long time.

I use this everyday!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

For those who wants an all natural chemical free soap, this is it! I use it everyday for facial wash. It really has exfoliating properties, very mild though! so it won't peal off your skin or anything like salicilyc acid etc would do!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on Sep 05, 2011

this product is not bad, it does not have strong smell, but it is too liquid, could be more thickier

smells a bit funny

Posted by happydays on Aug 30, 2011

...but we like it! Smells very clean, and skin feels good after using this.

A little bit dry, but does the job.

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Jan 09, 2010

This is called soap, so not surprisingly, it is dry. The sheabutter keeps the skin from feeling too dry or tight, so overall, it does the job. Good price!!

Cheaper & just as good as Dr. Bronner's!

Posted by Reviewer1044076 on Jan 31, 2010

I really like this stuff. The smell took a little getting used to, but I like it now. Love that it has shea butter in it and it's more moisturizing than Dr. Bronner's. I also think it prevents skin blemishes. I will purchase again & would definitely recommend.

Scent is strong, but good.

Posted by Reviewer1025844 on Dec 11, 2010

This scent is musky, but you will get used it. Reasonable price and not too heavy texture.