Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Mar 05, 2012

Very gentle, smell is interesting, not unpleasant, just unfamiliar.

Great for my skin!

Posted by marjaana on Feb 23, 2012

Using black soap products (this and the ones from Nubian Heritage) has really helped me with my acne prone skin. My skin is clearer and has calmed down. This is also very affordable. The only downside is the smell, but you get used to it in time.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2973570 on Mar 01, 2012

This soap is very good. It dosen't dry you skin like ordinary soaps but i didn't found it so amazing because i have always used moisturizing soap. Only thing i didn't like that it was too runny. Overall very good product.

I plan to order this again!

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Apr 05, 2012

I LOVE the way this soap smells (it reminds me of Black Jack chewing gum). I have very sensitive skin, and this soap has worked great for me. It's awesome for breakouts. Works well as a face wash. Non-drying. Well worth the cost. The only negative: when I washed my hair with it, it felt greasy.

It's okay...

Posted by Reviewer1020979 on Jul 24, 2012

I purchased it because the usual black soap I use was not in stock. It cleans fine however it may be a little too basic on the ph scale, so I dilute it 1:1 with water. I won't be repurchasing but it's nice to have as a stand by.

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I really like how well this soap cleans, and so does my husband. However, I had to stop using it because my face was breaking out, which is very unusual for me. It works fine for my husband, though, and he's generally the one with problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer3078014 on Nov 30, 2011

It was too fluid I tought it would be thicker

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1916001 on Apr 04, 2011

Good, but smells very bad...

This is useful product!

Posted by Reviewer1877139 on Apr 09, 2011

This product is used to wash my body, face, hair. But abruptly many pimples are out and I'm surprised. Before I used this, my face was clean. I think it is good product in that this is of wide use.

Dr. Woods, Pure Black Soap with Organic Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer3184566 on Nov 16, 2011

Product was good, but saw that is was concentrated and wanted to get "Pure" product. I did not know it was concentrated. Won't buy again.