Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Sep 15, 2013

Our favourite amongst the dr woods liquid soaps. Smells good, and hydrates the skin.

One very versatile product

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

I like this better than the Pure Black Soap on its own. While the smell is not much different, my husband and I have successfully been using it as a face wash as well as a shower gel - works well on both combination and dry skin types. The smell is strong but is not long lasting. I have not used it as a shampoo, but I'm sure it would work well on oily hair. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Mi gel de ducha favorito

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013

Tengo la piel muy seca y casi todos los geles me resecan, ésta es una de esas excepciones! Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Love it!

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

One of the best pure black soaps in the market! I use it in shower and to wash my face, it is not drying, smells nice and one bottle last really long time. Great product, I highly recommend it!

Versatile

Posted by 5302018345777223746 on Jun 24, 2016

very nice- lathers well without sodium laureate sulfate (i believe), nice earthy scent. i use it to clean my make up brushes as well as exfoliating my body with exfoliating gloves

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Oct 30, 2012

i use this product for something like 4 months now. it smells great, it leaves my skin smooth, i like it very much.

momethanjnr

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Oct 05, 2011

lovely liquid soap no harsh chemicals will definitely buy it again

very clean!

Posted by Reviewer1357953 on Apr 16, 2011

great!

good

Posted by 4791808628377260010 on Feb 12, 2013

Love the smell it's so mild. Will use it again!

juodasis muilas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

gerai putoja, putos pilkos, nestipriai dazo vonia, kvpas malonus, rankos buna svelnios, nesausina