good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2889099 on Nov 14, 2015

i just order a second bottle .

One very versatile product

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

I like this better than the Pure Black Soap on its own. While the smell is not much different, my husband and I have successfully been using it as a face wash as well as a shower gel - works well on both combination and dry skin types. The smell is strong but is not long lasting. I have not used it as a shampoo, but I'm sure it would work well on oily hair. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

ONE OF IT KIND!

Posted by 5637845670466142994 on Dec 12, 2015

It leaves a lasting lingering scent after I used it in the evening after a training exercise. The subtle pleasant scent last till the next morning in the bathroom even. Might take up the recommendation from the label to use it as a floor cleaner. The peppermint version was a real surprise! It didn't cause a sticky feeling on the floor liked those normal floor detergent. It even remove some taints on fabric. Probably will purchase the 32oz peppermint version when the 16oz is used up.

Mi segundo bote!

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Me encanta este gel, lo conbino con el uso de un guante de Kessa para exfoliar y genial. Tiene un olor peculiar que me gusta mucho. Hay que tener cuidado si lo utilizamos de jabon facial ya que si entra en los ojos ves las estrellas pero por lo demas esta genial.

Go to item

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

My manager's fav soap. He likes this above all else!! Great buy and I am glad iHerb offers it. Again, a great buy and self-nourishing; no lotion needed!

Nice smell

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on May 03, 2016

I love the smell but it's not strong like some people claimed. The smell disappears after rinsing. It rinses clean. I only use this for my face cos it doesn't have much suds to clean my body. Skin does feel tight but not as tight as using other soaps. Simple and effective product. Good value will buy again.

smell divine

Posted by 5457332584489440074 on Jan 13, 2015

The smell is divine but sometime annoying.

geniaaaaaaal

Posted by folixasgaya on Nov 06, 2014

Me encanta!! Ayer mismo me compre otro de la marca pero el " almond" por probar.. Este deja la piel súper suave, hidratada, exfoliada, mi chico dice que el olor es demasiado dulzón, la verdad es que a mi me huele a coca cola pero no Me desagrada y es genial irse a dormir y seguir oliéndo al jaboncigo de la ducha De por la mañana.estoy deseando que llegue nuestro nuevo pedi. Dicen que huele a piruleta mmmmmmm

BEST SOAP FOR EVERYTHING

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014

The scent, the texture, the way it cleans, how soft it leaves the skin... PERFECT SOAP EVER

Muy buen jabón facial

Posted by mjvivancos on Jul 23, 2014

Con manteca de karité, deja el cutis limpio y hidratado. No sirve para el cabello porque es demasiado graso para las raices (eso que yo tengo el pelo hiperseco)