geniaaaaaaal

Posted by folixasgaya on Nov 06, 2014

Me encanta!! Ayer mismo me compre otro de la marca pero el " almond" por probar.. Este deja la piel súper suave, hidratada, exfoliada, mi chico dice que el olor es demasiado dulzón, la verdad es que a mi me huele a coca cola pero no Me desagrada y es genial irse a dormir y seguir oliéndo al jaboncigo de la ducha De por la mañana.estoy deseando que llegue nuestro nuevo pedi. Dicen que huele a piruleta mmmmmmm

Super!

Posted by 4624905454054800170 on Aug 18, 2012

Jag gillade den känsliga huden mjuk, luktar gott!

juodasis muilas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

gerai putoja, putos pilkos, nestipriai dazo vonia, kvpas malonus, rankos buna svelnios, nesausina

good

Posted by 4791808628377260010 on Feb 12, 2013

Love the smell it's so mild. Will use it again!

Great body wash soap!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This is great for using in the shower for body or face; helps clear acne! I don't care too much for the smell but it works great and is a great price.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Oct 30, 2012

i use this product for something like 4 months now. it smells great, it leaves my skin smooth, i like it very much.

very relaxing and alkaline

Posted by drchealth on Nov 14, 2012

I love to bathe in this soap, it'd very moisturizing and relaxing. I also noticed it helps to balance the Ph of my body- extra bonus

dr woods, el mejor!

Posted by Reviewer2821424 on Nov 25, 2012

lo uso para el pelo, y me lo deja muy suave y muy limpio.

OMG

Posted by 5016664853775955007 on Jul 22, 2013

OMG love this soap it's remove ALL my makeup without any residue and leave a great filling on the skin and truly clear my skin and love the smell for it so clean .

The best

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

The whole family loves this soap. So moisturising, just lovely. My husband uses it as a shampoo, face wash and body wash. I find don't need to moisturise my body after washing with it. We also fill all the hand wash pumps with it too. Seriously good value and a little goes a long way.