Dr. Wood's is an EXCELLENT value for money

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 28, 2015

Got introduced to Dr. Wood's over Dr. Bonner's about 5 years ago. This formula is concentrated and smells and feels luxurious.

Dr.Woods Pure Peppermint Soap

Posted by 5263411365639902829 on May 12, 2015

I love this soap.My nephew loves the smell and asks to take a bath when he stays over.

Great soap!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

i have been using the Tea tree castile soap for quite sometimes, and now looking for a change. So i bought the almond and peppermint. I love the smell a lot, and especially now that i am having a morning sickness, the smell is truly soothing and helps me enjoy my shower more.

Refreshing and cooling shower

Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Dec 11, 2014

cooling superb !

Hasn't used it long enough yet.

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 06, 2014

I had tried a few times, it gives a fresh and cooling feeling after using it.

Good Stuff

Posted by 5441529283944650004 on Oct 08, 2014

Although I was expecting it to have more of a plantain or banana scent, it had none of either. In fact, it doesn't smell like much of anything which is why I subtracted a star. IT does, however, clean amazingly. Just be sure that you moisturize afterwards because it strips any and all dirt and oil from your skin. I don't suggest using on the genital area do to the strong sense of peppermint. I recommend this for anyone looking to be squeaky clean. I also purchased the Black Soap.

Chilly feel

Posted by SavoringLife on Aug 23, 2014

Give you a chilly feel after you shower with it. The smell is nicer for the black soap shea vision type.

Tingly refreshing

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 23, 2014

I really like this soap on my skin, leaves it tingling and refreshed, I think this would be very cooling in summer. Doesn't dry my skin out and is great as a kitchen/bath cleaner. Love multi use natural products.

Very good

Posted by 5692143500090448618 on Jun 01, 2014

a multi purpose shampoo, highly recommended.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Feb 27, 2014

I could no longer get Dr. Bronners on iherb, but this is a good replacement. Smells nice and cleans well.