skticky

Posted by 5243181711862948644 on Feb 05, 2016

aft & while use..

Lovely all-purpose cleanser

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

The formula is a bit watery and doesn't lather well, but I would repurchase without hesitation. I use this as my body wash and my skin feels VERY cool (almost freezing cold) by the time I step out of the shower. The natural peppermint has a lovely energizing effect. I also use as my shampoo if I'm lazy, but the sea salt in it makes my hair gritty and hard. I highly recommend its use as a body wash instead.

OK but no good lather

Posted by 4791396604724549238 on Jun 19, 2015

It smells good but it doesn't work into a very good lather and seems to leave the skin quite dry. But I am not sure about that. I won't buy again.

So nice!!!

Posted by 5506521093783908800 on Sep 07, 2014

Love the smell of it, very refreshing. Great!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1695555 on Aug 08, 2014

Smells wonderful, and is an all natural soap, but do not use on private parts :p

Sheain Alive

Posted by 4833883131097307722 on Jul 24, 2014

This soap rocks! Its the king of moisturizing!

Refreshing!

Posted by 5300660946184017398 on May 31, 2014

I love this soap! I've only tried it in the shower jet, and its amazing! Its very refreshing and when applied in the face, it really wakes you up and you feel really clean and fresh! You don't have to use so much so its gonna last a long time! You don't feel dry after using it, as with some soaps. Perfect for traveling because you can shower with it, shampoo, make your laundry and even clean the house with it! So only one bottle and you save space for other stuff!

It doesn't work on my hair

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

But I rated it with 4/5 because is not aiming just as a shampoo, it's great for me in all the other ways it can be used (cleaning dishes, floors, as a body wash, etc.) but just doesn't goes with my hair. I tried diluting it to almost no soap, ACV rinses mixed in and everything, but nothing worked, and I had my hair dirty for a month, as all the soap kept building up on my hair and not getting out of there.

Very refreshing

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jan 23, 2014

I'm using this as a body wash as well as a general all purpose house cleaner. As a body wash it has a nice cooling effect which is great on hot days. The smell is also refreshing and uplifting which is a nice start to the day. As a general purpose cleaner it works well, just don't use too much. A few drops in a sink full of water is plenty. At first it's strange because it doesn't foam up but it does work just as well at washing dishes, cleaning countertops and work stations and mopping floors. I recently went on holiday and this was all I took as a face wash, body wash and shampoo. Saved heaps of room in my vanity bag!

Seguro que repito

Posted by 5102537366146897820 on Jan 01, 2014

La ducha con este gel es una experiencia, deja la piel muy suave y no necesito aplicarme crema hidratante para que no me pique la piel tras la ducha. Hace mucha espuma, cunde mucho y el olor es lo mejor, fresco, vigorizante. Es un chute de energia cada mañana

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »