ok

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

Was very watery this time

Posted by Reviewer1252087 on Sep 10, 2015

I bought this previously and loved it, but this time it was very watery. It just runs through the washcloth and I have to use half a bottle to get anywhere. Probably won't get it again unfortunately.

Con árbol de té Tamaño- Precio aceptable

Posted by Vainilla3 on May 02, 2015

El bote es pequeño y hay que dosificarlo muy bien, si no no dura mucho para el uso diario. Recomendable por su composición de árbol de té

generally ok

Posted by Reviewer2084455 on Apr 20, 2015

well, it's really a bit dry after using this soap and that's why i think it does its job of cleaning very well. the smell was not very pleasant when i first used it. but now i guess maybe i've got used to it.

best product ever!!!!!

Posted by 4941156238693268454 on Jan 29, 2015

I use to wash my face and body! Impossible to use another soap! Feels great! I usually add some essential oils

Excellent Tea Tree soap

Posted by Reviewer1995390 on Nov 12, 2014

If you're looking for tea tree liquid soap, this is a good one. I use it in a homemade shampoo and, even diluted by the other ingredients, the tea tree fragrance comes through.

great soap

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I use it as a face and body wash. It really dries my skin when I use it twice a day, so I use it only in the evening. It's the most effective product to wash off oil masks. The bottle is the right size to be used without a soap dispenser. The scent is quite strong and borderline unpleasant at first, but gets faint and pleasant when you wash the soap off.

Used it to clean my car..

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014

I didn't expect much from this very reasonably priced soap, but I was still disappointed. The tea tree scent is so pronounced that it actually smells more like paint thinner. It cleans well, but left my skin very dry afterwards. It was quickly thrown out of the shower. On the upside, it did a credible job cleaning the inside of my car, but that is basically all I am going to use it for. I will not be repurchasing this soap.

Gentle body shower

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

This is a gentle (on sensitive skin), non-drying body wash. Best to use with luffa.

great soap

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Mar 07, 2014

nice dont like the smell so much