Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Soothing Lavender Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 2-star

prefer Dr. Bronner's

Posted by Reviewer3171797 on Nov 11, 2008

If you really like Dr. Bronner's, I wouldn't recommend this soap. This is mild and good for winter dry season, but it doesn't foam up. I dont't know if it's because of temperature. I much prefer Dr. Bronner's.

Smells odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

It is a bit drying, and the sent is odd. Very liquid. Will not use it for body and hair, but it does the trick in laundry and housekeeping in general. Not likely to buy again.

Where's The Lavender?? 2014 Review

Posted by favs-of-lala on Jan 11, 2014

SO wanted to like this as I adore the peppermint. But this just does not smell like lavender and smells TOO sweet for me :( Bummer as it is rather large as you can see and will take some time to use up. I also wish they would include a pump because if I didn't have one from the old peppermint soap (that I got from another shop) it would be far less convenient to use. I am going to order peppermint again and use this for my doggie as I cannot tolerate the 'non essential' oil smell. I like a natural lavender and folks, this ain't it. VERY creamy at least.

Mrs. Rozland L. Richardson

Posted by Reviewer2236480 on Sep 19, 2008

didn't like the soap I'll stick to my Dr. Bronners soap.

O.K

Posted by Reviewer2169229 on Aug 19, 2010

so far only used it for cleaning.