Not quite what I expected

Posted by Reviewer3359997 on May 24, 2010

I was expecting a more silky feel to my skin after using this product due to the shea butter, but that was not the case.

Ok I guess

Posted by Reviewer2683516 on Jul 09, 2010

I use this as a multi-purpose soap. It takes a lot to wash my thick curly hair. I used Dr. Bronners before and found that Dr. Bronner's has a better lather. I don't plan on buying Dr. Woods again.

Decent but not as good as Bronners

Posted by Reviewer2511279 on Aug 09, 2010

I have Used Dr. Bronner's soap for years. I use the soap to make my own shampoo and facial wash. I tried Dr. Woods because it was cheaper. Well, you get what you pay for. When used in shampoo, the soap does not lather as well as Bronners and it feels drier. The soap does not spread easily throughout my hair. On the plus side, Woods soap has a wonderful lavender scent and it works fine when used to make facial wash. I will use what I have left for facial wash, and I will go back to Bronners for my shampoo.

washing liquid

Posted by 4951655093470097258 on Oct 20, 2013

I have used it for dishes but is bit too oily Using it to wash timber floors and it works superb Also very good to wash woollen jumpers

Weird smell

Posted by 5753115274558244729 on Nov 20, 2014

I want to love this soap, it gave this squeaky clean feeling and the smell is really a no for me.

so so

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Nov 30, 2014

I will go back to the Kirk's

I love Dr Woods - this one is not my fave though

Posted by 4791847710353013798 on Apr 14, 2015

I have used other Dr Woods Castille soap and I love the gentle and pure ingredients. However this one does smell a little funny. It actually smells soapy which I didn't expect. I really thought it would smell more like lavendar. But it's still a great, gentle product

Dr Woods

Posted by Reviewer2628027 on Jan 11, 2010

Bit dry for my kids, great for adult.

Okay soap, gonna take forever to use up

Posted by Reviewer1429802 on Oct 05, 2011

I think its size is intimidating. I cannot stand the smell. Castile soaps I have found to not be my thing! I hate lavender scent too. This product was not for me... it cleans though :|

Strange fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 17, 2012

Lavender fragrance smells a little artificial/too strong. Doesn't foam alot, but otherwise gives a clean feeling

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »