Dry and does not smell nice to me at all

Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Jul 04, 2015

I like the Pure Black Soap with organic Shea Butter from Dr. Woods, that's why I wanted to try this soothing Lavender Castile Soap because I like the smell of lavender very much too. It disappointed me a lot as the smell is quite weird and basically I would say it stinks, not to mention that it is something close to lavender smell. It also made my skin so dry already for the first time I was using it. I will only use it for something else in order not to waste it.

Drying Soap!

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

As someone with a chronically dry skin, I was hoping that this paraben- and SLS-free soap would be kind to my skin and moisturise it. It didn't. My skin got so dry that I broke out in rashes while showering in cold water. Dr Woods, please re-look at your ingredients!

Good product

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015

Have a nice smell, the skin feel smooth after usen it. The product is not very concentrated, i think is the problem because it uses up very fast. I will buy again.

Soothing All Around

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

There are so many uses for castile soap, (laundry, bath, dog's bath, homemade DIY projects, etc.) so I always buy the 32 oz. bottle. Def. on my re-order list.

I love Dr Woods

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015

I love castile soap. The lavendar smell is ok, not great. But I like it enough to buy again!

Very nice

Posted by 4838968541881759122 on Apr 23, 2015

Very nice, smells good, although I did expect the runnier 'oil' type Castile soap. This is a bit thicker

I love Dr Woods - this one is not my fave though

Posted by 4791847710353013798 on Apr 14, 2015

I have used other Dr Woods Castille soap and I love the gentle and pure ingredients. However this one does smell a little funny. It actually smells soapy which I didn't expect. I really thought it would smell more like lavendar. But it's still a great, gentle product

good smell