love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Jul 13, 2011

Great product, easy on my skin, and really nice light lavender scent. Have been using this for a couple years now. I use the tea tree one for washing hands, and this one in the shower.

smells better than Dr. Bronner's soap

Posted by Reviewer3066736 on Jul 27, 2011

Use it as a leather to shave my legs and as a general soap for my body in the shower. The 32 oz lasts for two months when used with with a sponge.

Woods vs. Bronner

Posted by Reviewer2248797 on Nov 23, 2009

good comparison. no hemp oil in woods. more caustic and not as light.

Decent but not as good as Bronners

Posted by Reviewer2511279 on Aug 09, 2010

I have Used Dr. Bronner's soap for years. I use the soap to make my own shampoo and facial wash. I tried Dr. Woods because it was cheaper. Well, you get what you pay for. When used in shampoo, the soap does not lather as well as Bronners and it feels drier. The soap does not spread easily throughout my hair. On the plus side, Woods soap has a wonderful lavender scent and it works fine when used to make facial wash. I will use what I have left for facial wash, and I will go back to Bronners for my shampoo.

Dr Woods Soothing Lavender Castile Soap Pooh!!!

Posted by Reviewer2621092 on Sep 22, 2010

This stuff Stinks. Its not just me but everyone who uses it. It claims to be essential oils. I will add my own lavender I hope this helps. Everything I have ever ordered from I herb has been great. This was very disappointing. Get Dr Bronners its a little more expensive, but it smells great. Dr Woods POOH!!!!

Absolutely disgusting artificial smell - definitely not true to label

Posted by 4698964627832640968 on Jan 02, 2014

The soap itself is fairly good, almost as good as Dr Bronner's. But the smell is HORRENDOUS!!!! It smells like chemical disinfectant with artificial 'lavender' fragrance. I am trained in aromatherapy, and there is no way the ingredients are true to label (the label says Lavender essential oil). I tried adding large quantities of my own essential oils but none succeeded in improving the smell! I literally could NOT WAIT for this bottle to be finished, and feel I must apologise to those who use it. AWFUL.

Drying Soap!

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

As someone with a chronically dry skin, I was hoping that this paraben- and SLS-free soap would be kind to my skin and moisturise it. It didn't. My skin got so dry that I broke out in rashes while showering in cold water. Dr Woods, please re-look at your ingredients!

A Great alternative to Dr. Bronner's

Posted by Reviewer1890573 on Jul 21, 2010

I love Dr. Bronners soaps, don't get me wrong, I just like the price of this better, plus the shea butter makes it easier on the skin. It's awesome!

good smelling soap

Posted by Reviewer2905914 on Aug 29, 2010

nice with lots of lather

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2245393 on May 18, 2010

I love this soap. I use it as a shampoo diluted and don't need hair conditioner at all. I also use it as pesticide on my vegetable garden.