Lavender castile soap

Posted by Reviewer3013718 on Aug 11, 2010

I love this soap! A little goes a long way and its a very good price, and its so good for you too!

Lavender Castile Soap w/ Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer2943699 on Jan 10, 2010

I think this is one of the best that you sell---besides the Almond Soap. It has a genuine lavender smell, as does the almond. Keep up the good work.

Love it

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015

This is very clean and very good for my dry problem skin.

No more eczema

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Nov 02, 2015

My kid's eczema disappeared after using this castille soap.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Dec 05, 2014

I just started using Dr. Woods Shea Vision soap a few months ago and I am really happy with it! I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily with most soaps, even natural ones. But not so with this one! My skin is very happy! The smell was a little stronger than I expected - or a little different, I should say. Before trying this soap, I was used to Dr. Bronner's soap smells, which have the smell of essential oils, which I like. But as with any product that I is new to me, I have gotten used to the smell of Dr. Woods' soaps, and the most important thing is that my skin responds much better, to Dr. Woods! And of course, compared with the smells of more chemical soaps, Dr. Woods is a dream! I will say that I prefer the smell of the lavender over the almond, which has an overly sweet smell for my taste.

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Soothing Lavender Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Posted by 5044326482617586793 on Dec 19, 2013

I used for bath and floor cleaning, with good smell

I love it!

Posted by 4637273588933322992 on Aug 20, 2016

Wonderful smell and very smooth and healthy for a good price!

Chemical free but diluted

Posted by 5274488075462222286 on Jul 19, 2016

Smell nice but it's too diluted so you have to use a lot. Hope they can improve on the formula. At least they are natural.

Smells divine!!!

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

I bought this castile soap as a shampoo, but even though it lathers really nice, it leaves a very sticky filing to my hair. My hair feels like i've dip them to lard. But after using for almost 2 weeks (waiting my hair to adjust) the feeling didn't change. But my hair were very dehydrated before Dr. Woods and when i stopped using it my hair felt really hydrated and healthy. I supposed it doesn't work to my really thick hair because of the shea butter, but i found it perfect as a facial cleanser. And smells divine.

washing liquid

Posted by 4951655093470097258 on Oct 20, 2013

I have used it for dishes but is bit too oily Using it to wash timber floors and it works superb Also very good to wash woollen jumpers