I did not receive the correct soap

Posted by Reviewer2120683 on Jul 23, 2014

I received the almond and cannot use it, the smell is overpowering and awful.

Good soap

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

My kid's eczema bothers him even when he is asleep and many those soap/shampoo/wash meant for kids (like Johnsons) have so much chemicals like petroleum derivatives. A quick check with EWG and I knew I had to get better replacement. A friend recommended me this soap which is great! Although it does not lather lsince there is no SLS, it still works great and my kid love the smell. Do not be mistaken if it feels somewhat thin, like it is diluted but the truth of the matter is this soap packs is actually more concentrated than the regular shampoo or body wash. This is a good buy & I recommend it heartily! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

可以

Posted by Reviewer1708817 on Jan 25, 2014

以前用bronner的,但是突然它家就不做了,唉…… 说实话Woods的没有B家的好,味道比不上,浓稠度也比不上。但是现在也没有其他的可用了

the best liquid soap i've ever used...

Posted by Reviewer1062862 on Jan 21, 2014

its simply fantastic !!!!

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by 4753070317460604091 on Jan 16, 2014

This doesnt dry out the skin and keeps it feeling soft. Very good for sensitive skin types.

Where's The Lavender?? 2014 Review

Posted by favs-of-lala on Jan 11, 2014

SO wanted to like this as I adore the peppermint. But this just does not smell like lavender and smells TOO sweet for me :( Bummer as it is rather large as you can see and will take some time to use up. I also wish they would include a pump because if I didn't have one from the old peppermint soap (that I got from another shop) it would be far less convenient to use. I am going to order peppermint again and use this for my doggie as I cannot tolerate the 'non essential' oil smell. I like a natural lavender and folks, this ain't it. VERY creamy at least.

Absolutely disgusting artificial smell - definitely not true to label

Posted by 4698964627832640968 on Jan 02, 2014

The soap itself is fairly good, almost as good as Dr Bronner's. But the smell is HORRENDOUS!!!! It smells like chemical disinfectant with artificial 'lavender' fragrance. I am trained in aromatherapy, and there is no way the ingredients are true to label (the label says Lavender essential oil). I tried adding large quantities of my own essential oils but none succeeded in improving the smell! I literally could NOT WAIT for this bottle to be finished, and feel I must apologise to those who use it. AWFUL.

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Soothing Lavender Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Posted by 5044326482617586793 on Dec 19, 2013

I used for bath and floor cleaning, with good smell

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2904042 on Dec 13, 2013

Tried dr.bronners castile soap but can't find the big size here no more. Thus orderin this jz by luck. N we really love it. The scent of lavender is strong which is soothing but not too overpowering. Once rinsed the scent is off. Will order again for sure.

Fantastic!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013

Great shower gel! I love lavender and the scent of this is so nice (and quite strong too). It lathers well and is gentle with the skin. I've also used it to wash delicate lingerie and it works great (plus, it lightly perfumes the garment with the lovely lavender scent). I will keep buying this, although the bottle it's so big it will take a while to finish it. If you like lavender, this is a must have.