Smells odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

It is a bit drying, and the sent is odd. Very liquid. Will not use it for body and hair, but it does the trick in laundry and housekeeping in general. Not likely to buy again.

My new favorite soap

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jul 26, 2012

The best...

Posted by 5416203226320577342 on Aug 19, 2012

leaves skin smooth and soft. nice fragrance

great product

Posted by Reviewer3226364 on Sep 25, 2012

I´m very satisfied

My everything soap!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

I use this in recycled foaming handsoap bottles at every sink in the house for handwashing. I also use it for general household cleaning veeeeeery dilted. It is great for wiping down food-contact surfaces. All natural soaps are mildly antimicrobial, and with added lavender, I think it does a great job without introducing harmful chemicals. I also use a couple drops with witch hazel and water as a wipes solutionm for my reuseable baby wipes. Just as good as Dr. Bronner's for much less. And 1 bottle lasts me 6-12 months. Highly recommended!

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Nov 07, 2012

very very lovely smell, and it won't dry out your skin. Right now I am using it for shower, dishes and my face. I use it with my clarisonic mia, and it foams up really well, and it doesn't dry out my skin or cause break out either, great stuff.

Pleasant on the skin & smells good

Posted by anomisyu on Nov 10, 2012

Love the smell & the natural ingredients!

nice smell

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Nov 19, 2012

bought is for daily shower for my baby and me. it leaves light lavender scents and my skin not that dry.

DR WOODS CASTILE SOAP

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Dec 26, 2012

I PURCHASED THE CASE QUANTITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE SHIPPING IM GLAD THAT I DID AS MY FAMILY MEMBERS BEGGED FOR MY EXTRA BOTTLES AFTER USING WHAT I HADE IN MY WASHROOM. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT IS A GREAT VALUE AND A WONDERFUL PRODUCT AS IT EVEN IMPRESSED MY FATHER WHICH IS A VERY DIFFICULT THING TO DO.

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2044239 on Jan 09, 2013

Smells really good and i like that there are no chemicals in it.