Love

Posted by Reviewer2343473 on Sep 03, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this soap. I use it as a face, hand, and body soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft. I will purchase this product again, in a larger size.

Very nice

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on May 09, 2016

I tried Dr. Bronner's castile soap years ago and I remember not knowing how to use it correctly, so it dried my skin terribly. I purchased this bottle recently and I had many plans for it, as a multi-use natural product. So far: diluted with water for washing the dishes manually - OK, not the best or many not for extra oily/dirty dishes, but for baby stuff, cups, knives, forks, etc. ok diluted with water for hand washing, shower and face washing - I guess ok, but not for oily skin or after a few days of not showering. It's quite mild, but maybe I put too much water in the bottle. for washing clothes in the machine (as a concentrate) - awesome! The best ways to use it so far. Really cleans the clothes, esp underwear and leaves a beautiful, strong scent so no fabric softener is needed. I didn't try washing my hair with it because I just got an amazing shampoo bar from iHerb and I haven't clean anything in the house with it like floors or the sink, but will do and I think it will be great for it. I'm ordering the huge bottle next time. Oh yeah, and the price for the amount is great - esp in comparison with Dr. Bronner's.

Handy and economical size for toting to the gym or pool

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 09, 2012

Lovely scent, too. I have used Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter for years. Not drying.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2464917 on Nov 18, 2011

Feels smooth on the skin but takes extra water to wash off.

not very good

Posted by vldcristian on Dec 04, 2011

it smells very nice, natural, but doesn't makes very much foam and dry the skin

Horrible smell, kind of powdery, artificial lavender

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 19, 2011

not at all like the fresh natural smell of Dr Bronners lavender. My skin also like dr Bronner better - my face feels smoother after dr Bronner. So I do understand why dr Bronner is more expensive though the ingrediens lists is almost just the same. Only thing I like better with this is the consistency - it's ticker, dr Bronner is very runny, but I rather mix dr Bronner with some guar gum gel I make myself form guargum and water or hydrosol. And then dr Bronner becomes just as economical as Dr Woods, since it is more potent and can be thinned like this.

Posted by Strelka on Jul 30, 2012

labs mazgājamais līdzeklis visiem dzīves gadījumiem:)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1661568 on Mar 15, 2012

I like it, the foam is good and scent

A favourite.

Posted by PiaSweden on Jan 25, 2013

Cleans well and is long lasting. I love this scent! Soft scent of lavender.

Super!!!

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Oct 15, 2012

I absolutly loke it for showering, bothing and even cleaning my house!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »