Welcome to iherb product list

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Feb 18, 2010

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

deer rocks

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

product review

Posted by Reviewer3297868 on Sep 09, 2011

exelent product

wow

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Oct 09, 2011

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

Posted by 5294429180849284191 on Feb 21, 2015

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

Higher Stage of Power

Posted by Reviewer1665042 on Mar 05, 2012

The Best

Amazing value.

Posted by 4808314111909396137 on Aug 01, 2012

Amazing value product, I enjoyed it. Although not as strong as others I have tried, it is very effective for what I used it for.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Jul 02, 2010

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

Awesome