stamina, endurance, build up primal essence

Posted by 4905353790781565203 on May 03, 2015

I have never taken full amount recommended due to cost, but try to take at least one a day and two in particularly busy times. If I could I would take full dose for two months to give a vital boost. I have an inflammatory disorder and slowly trying to build myself back to full health.

disappointing

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 25, 2014

I have little doubt as to the quality of Dragon Herb products but this particular formula did nothing for me to help with my chronic fatigue. Perhaps one bottle was not enough but it is very expensive so was expecting more.

Rebuild ur Jing

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Oct 17, 2013

2 tabs night and morning for a couple of months and I started to feel the energy! Nothing like this product for rebuilding

Deer Placenta is the real deal!

Posted by Reviewer3099704 on May 24, 2013

Been using this product on and off since 2008 and its never let me down. I have chronic fatique, candida and I often fel drained. This product is like an instant shot of real energy. It builds what the chinese call "Jing" and extends your lifespan. I cant even imagine what would happen to a person if they took 3 caps twice a day for years combined with a good diet and qigong.

wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Apr 22, 2013

I feel so calm and peaceful when I take this. I sleep amazing too. I have tried other placenta supplements, but deer is the best -- and with Dragon Herbs, you're assured of highest purity, so it's worth the price. Very much helps with hormone issues -- rejuvinating!

Didn't Do Much For Me

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 05, 2012

It seemed to help a bit in restoring my health after many months experiencing high stress levels but didn't provide the miraculous levels of rejuvenation some others claim to have experienced. Full marks to Dragon Herbs for the ethical treatment of the animals and their high quality products though. In my experience 10:1 pine pollen extract has been far more healing. I think restoring endocrine function and balance is the centrepiece of any rejuvenative protocol.

good

Posted by Reviewer2239796 on Jan 31, 2012

I been taking this long time. that's great I think :)

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 12, 2011

I bought this product based on another 5 star rating on iHerb. I was feeling like I needed a miracle to replenish my energy and it was worth a try. It was absolutely amazing that I felt stronger within a day of taking this formula. I did some research on the Dragon Herbs website and am now taking several other products, which are also helping my many symptoms. I will be using these for a very long time.

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3274476 on Oct 17, 2011

The best of Dragon Herbs products I had so far. From the first day, I note the changes - the world looks brighter, you feel calmer and more confident. This product is effective when you are fatigued physically or mentally -when you require replenishing of vital energy.

Irritated my prostate

Posted by juniper on Oct 13, 2011

After using this product for a few months (2 to 4 capsules per day), I have observed that my prostate got irritated, accompanied with difficulty in urinating. After I stopped using this product, the symptoms went away. While the initial intake of the product made me feel rejuvenated, prolonged use had an adverse effect on my prostate. Use with caution.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »