Irritated my prostate

Posted by juniper on Oct 13, 2011

After using this product for a few months (2 to 4 capsules per day), I have observed that my prostate got irritated, accompanied with difficulty in urinating. After I stopped using this product, the symptoms went away. While the initial intake of the product made me feel rejuvenated, prolonged use had an adverse effect on my prostate. Use with caution.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2215764 on Aug 24, 2010

After I started to take this, my skin getting very nice. Expensive but I think very good.

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3274476 on Oct 17, 2011

The best of Dragon Herbs products I had so far. From the first day, I note the changes - the world looks brighter, you feel calmer and more confident. This product is effective when you are fatigued physically or mentally -when you require replenishing of vital energy.

Didn't Do Much For Me

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 05, 2012

It seemed to help a bit in restoring my health after many months experiencing high stress levels but didn't provide the miraculous levels of rejuvenation some others claim to have experienced. Full marks to Dragon Herbs for the ethical treatment of the animals and their high quality products though. In my experience 10:1 pine pollen extract has been far more healing. I think restoring endocrine function and balance is the centrepiece of any rejuvenative protocol.

wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Apr 22, 2013

I feel so calm and peaceful when I take this. I sleep amazing too. I have tried other placenta supplements, but deer is the best -- and with Dragon Herbs, you're assured of highest purity, so it's worth the price. Very much helps with hormone issues -- rejuvinating!

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 09, 2011

OVERALL BODY REJUVERNATER, BUILDS THE KIDNEYS

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 12, 2011

I bought this product based on another 5 star rating on iHerb. I was feeling like I needed a miracle to replenish my energy and it was worth a try. It was absolutely amazing that I felt stronger within a day of taking this formula. I did some research on the Dragon Herbs website and am now taking several other products, which are also helping my many symptoms. I will be using these for a very long time.

Replenishes Energy

Posted by Reviewer2703462 on Apr 03, 2011

This is an excellent product. It replenishes energy and this energy is assimilated into the body very well. This is a truly life saving formulation for the persons with low 'jing'.

Deer Placenta is the real deal!

Posted by Reviewer3099704 on May 24, 2013

Been using this product on and off since 2008 and its never let me down. I have chronic fatique, candida and I often fel drained. This product is like an instant shot of real energy. It builds what the chinese call "Jing" and extends your lifespan. I cant even imagine what would happen to a person if they took 3 caps twice a day for years combined with a good diet and qigong.

Very rejuvenating

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Dec 12, 2010

This seems to give you energy replenishement. I have just felt good since starting on it. Seems to be good for athletic recovery too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »