8 immortals

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Excellent, powerfull.

Best formula ever

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

I swear by this as an all round essential energy builder/replacer

Disappointed. Not worth the money

Posted by Prevaileth on Dec 19, 2015

I had high hopes for this product after reading some of the good reviews. But I'm disappointed to say the least particularly for the price. I've had better results with tinctures which cost me $15. I did give me a weird spaced out feeling in the head sort of like a lost feeling on the onset but this cleared up in 30 mins to an hour. Also it put pressure on my liver and kidneys (as I could feel slight pain) rarely has a product given me problems on both. It's either one or the other. It did however give me a slight internal balanced out feeling and some energy but very mild. Nothing like testosterone boosting tinctures I've come accustomed to however. I'm sure Dragon Herbs were great products at one stage, but perhaps along with many they begin to "offshore" their ingredients and as a result their products get compromised for higher profit margins. I've noticed there are no recent positive reviews. I cannot recommend this product, not for the price tag anyway. This just could be me but I've spent thousands and have taken hundreds of different herbs & supplements.

Magic drops

Posted by 5465391557205104757 on Nov 12, 2013

I travel with this bottle. along with Ant drops from Ron Teaguarden, and definately can feel the difference in spirit and strength.

review

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Jan 02, 2013

No reults of any kind, wont buy again

8 immortals

Posted by 4633452001254991773 on Oct 31, 2012

Incredibly expensive but certainly the highest quality Chinese formula I've ever tried. I wish I could afford more!

energy and beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using this off and on for a few years now. It gives me energy and makes my skin look so good after a few days my skin looks very even toned and almost glowing.

Awesome for everything!!!

Posted by Reviewer2272414 on Jan 26, 2012

This product is expensive, but it's super awesome. I noticed an almost instant energy boost after I started taking it, and it also helps to calm my nerves. It's great for meditation or when you know you have a particularly challenging day ahead of you. It energizes me in the morning and relaxes me at night. It's good for whatever you want - muscle recovery, anxiety, skin, everything gets better when you take it faithfully. Results for these things are usually cumulative, so even though you may see results right away, give it a few months before you really make up your mind about it.

dragon herbs 8 imortals

Posted by Reviewer3297868 on Oct 06, 2011

great product

Good

Posted by juniper on Sep 16, 2011

It builds up good energy. I do feel healthier after a few days of using it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »