amazing

Posted by Reviewer1330706 on Mar 05, 2011

after a decade of taking herbs/supplements and spending probably 50k over the years...I can confidently say I have NEVER experienced such an amazing supplement. Ron Teeguarden is a Master that knows what he's doing. Not all Ginseng is the same ginseng - you gotta know what you're doing to unlock an herb's amazing powers.

Best adaptogen ever !!

Posted by Reviewer1997044 on Nov 18, 2010

This is, by far, the best adaptogen I have ever tried. I have a genetic disease that cause my energy levels to be very low. After 2 weeks taking this I have more energy than my friends and colleagues. Recommended.

Awesome for everything!!!

Posted by Reviewer2272414 on Jan 26, 2012

This product is expensive, but it's super awesome. I noticed an almost instant energy boost after I started taking it, and it also helps to calm my nerves. It's great for meditation or when you know you have a particularly challenging day ahead of you. It energizes me in the morning and relaxes me at night. It's good for whatever you want - muscle recovery, anxiety, skin, everything gets better when you take it faithfully. Results for these things are usually cumulative, so even though you may see results right away, give it a few months before you really make up your mind about it.

Powerful tonic!

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 06, 2010

This is one powerful tonic...can feel its Shen qualities (deep peace and harmony) within a minute after just sipping a few drops...don't need much...will naturally take you into meditation!

Good

Posted by juniper on Sep 16, 2011

It builds up good energy. I do feel healthier after a few days of using it.

8 immortals

Posted by 4633452001254991773 on Oct 31, 2012

Incredibly expensive but certainly the highest quality Chinese formula I've ever tried. I wish I could afford more!

the best

Posted by 4946749511612296008 on May 26, 2016

if you complain about taste from bitter herbs you're a baby and should stick to sugar and cancer. this stuff is worth my money.

Best formula ever

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

I swear by this as an all round essential energy builder/replacer

8 immortals

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Excellent, powerfull.

energy and beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using this off and on for a few years now. It gives me energy and makes my skin look so good after a few days my skin looks very even toned and almost glowing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »