Dragon Herbs, Duanwood Reishi, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good reishi

Posted by juliaheis From Romania on Sep 16, 2011

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

my review

Posted by Reviewer1664868 From California on Nov 16, 2011

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Posted by Reviewer1902681 From Australia on Dec 09, 2011

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 From Illinois on Jul 06, 2012

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Posted by Reviewer3235653 From Canada on Jun 29, 2013

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »