Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Jul 06, 2012

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Jun 29, 2013

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

The Great immune system regulator

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Jul 23, 2013

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2018166 on Jul 27, 2013

Works immediy my wife is very happy with strength of it

These really r the magic mushrooms

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Oct 17, 2013

Reishi anything is fantastic as chaga doesn't agree with me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »