excellent

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Apr 23, 2016

He Shou Wu keeps your hair looking fab. It contains a high amount of zinc. Also helps with energy levels as it is a kidney tonic.

Unparalleled Quality He Shou Wu

Posted by 5537358945762903772 on Dec 22, 2015

Dragon Herbs products are of the highest quality, some of these reviews claiming the product may contain lead are totally bogus. It does not say that anywhere on the bottle. I have taken pounds of he shou wu (fo-ti) over the years and this stuff is the most potent and effective. Whatever benefits you hope to get from this superior jing building tonic herb, this is the brand to go with lol.

Fascinating

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 07, 2015

He shou wu benefits are remarkable, most importantly is it's ability to reduce depression as it increases DOPAMINE thank you Dragon Herbs

Makes me happy

Posted by Reviewer2661949 on Feb 08, 2015

This is an excellent product and it makes me happy and full of energy. It really enhances my feeling of vitality. It also strengthens my hair. Highly recommended brand and product!

I take it daily now and don't plan to be without

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 05, 2015

Boosts my energy in a way that feels good and pleasant (ie not that unwanted tense nervous energy). I feel like it is healthy for me overall. :) So I take it daily, and have definitely noticed the difference when I don't. AND, so far it does seem to be helping restore my hair color. :)

l like this product

Posted by 4814529327740416135 on Oct 23, 2013

As with all the products this one seems also to be beneficial to my health as I am very energetic after taking these herbs i mix them all into my teas and drink down a very large tumbler daily if i can and feel so good after thank you .T

great

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013

ultimate yin jing herb, changes your hair back to its original color

Geat stuff

Posted by 4948602543804168087 on Aug 29, 2013

This product comes highly recomended to people who are strggling with low energy and vitality. Gives you a super charged day

Great with reishi

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I usually take this with reishi and other herbs when I feel like I need a boost, and the taste of the He Shou Wu works well both on its own and when mixed. Seems to be good quality.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Aug 17, 2013

Has a great calming effect and makes you more relaxed when agitated. Good for bad-tempered people.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »