Noticed the difference straight away

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I bought this product to restore jing essence after many years of adrenal burnout (as well as an intense year of mercury detox). I noticed the difference straight away to my core energy levels. I feel a lot stronger on a core level and do not get wiped out like I used to. I feel a lot more resilient and able to cope with changes and stress and I really do feel like I have shielded stress from affecting me on a physical level to some degree. I've improved my 'stress defence shield'. And yes, my hair is looking a lot blacker than usual and I love it!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Aug 17, 2013

Has a great calming effect and makes you more relaxed when agitated. Good for bad-tempered people.

Excellent Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 04, 2012

This is the best Fo Ti in a capsule I have found. My hair is still gray, but I take it for overall vitality.

Incredible

Posted by norihito on Sep 18, 2010

Far different from other cheap brands. Highly recommend this.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3274947 on Oct 05, 2011

Quality he shou wu. Seems to be slowing down hair shedding, also seems to be helping with new regrowth- pleased and will continue purchasing.

I take it daily now and don't plan to be without

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 05, 2015

Boosts my energy in a way that feels good and pleasant (ie not that unwanted tense nervous energy). I feel like it is healthy for me overall. :) So I take it daily, and have definitely noticed the difference when I don't. AND, so far it does seem to be helping restore my hair color. :)

Great!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 13, 2010

The best he shou wu commercially available.A great long term tonic. Dragon herbs know their products and the quality is always unsurpassed.

Disappointed

Posted by juniper on Jan 15, 2014

Everything from Dragon Herbs is expensive but their prices are not reflected in the quality of their products. Most of their products have warnings on LEAD content that may lead to birth defects. With such an expensive line of products, you would think they would purify their ingredients of any lead and metal contents.

Unparalleled Quality He Shou Wu

Posted by 5537358945762903772 on Dec 22, 2015

Dragon Herbs products are of the highest quality, some of these reviews claiming the product may contain lead are totally bogus. It does not say that anywhere on the bottle. I have taken pounds of he shou wu (fo-ti) over the years and this stuff is the most potent and effective. Whatever benefits you hope to get from this superior jing building tonic herb, this is the brand to go with lol.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on Mar 26, 2011

Really appreciate this herb, brings balance & clarity to my life & helps bring my natural essence out!