Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Dragon Herbs, He Shou Wu, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Hair color is changing!

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 28, 2011

This is said to de-age, return hair color to normal and many other things...it's working!

Good

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

This product does exactly as it says,but in order for it to work you must follow the directions and have patience.The time for you to notice the benefits will vary on what ailments you wish to see healed and how severe it may be.It also depends on your overall diet and lifestyle since if you eat processed garbage and are not active then since the body doesn't have sufficient nutrients to heal itself.As for my experience with he shou wu it has helped may hair grow faster,turned it from a dark brown-black to just black,more energy which may have been from the increase in testosterone.You can also by the powdered form that tend to be cheaper than the capsules and that's why I removed a star.

I love He Shou Wu!

Posted by Reviewer2534220 on Sep 26, 2011

This product is amazing! My hair is changing colors and it is growing! My nails are longer and stronger! My skin is looking youthful! I had to cut back to taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening instead of 3 because 3 pills were too much! But this is an awesome herb!

Disappointed

Posted by juniper on Jan 15, 2014

Everything from Dragon Herbs is expensive but their prices are not reflected in the quality of their products. Most of their products have warnings on LEAD content that may lead to birth defects. With such an expensive line of products, you would think they would purify their ingredients of any lead and metal contents.

Noticed the difference straight away

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I bought this product to restore jing essence after many years of adrenal burnout (as well as an intense year of mercury detox). I noticed the difference straight away to my core energy levels. I feel a lot stronger on a core level and do not get wiped out like I used to. I feel a lot more resilient and able to cope with changes and stress and I really do feel like I have shielded stress from affecting me on a physical level to some degree. I've improved my 'stress defence shield'. And yes, my hair is looking a lot blacker than usual and I love it!