Unparalleled Quality He Shou Wu

Posted by 5537358945762903772 on Dec 22, 2015

Dragon Herbs products are of the highest quality, some of these reviews claiming the product may contain lead are totally bogus. It does not say that anywhere on the bottle. I have taken pounds of he shou wu (fo-ti) over the years and this stuff is the most potent and effective. Whatever benefits you hope to get from this superior jing building tonic herb, this is the brand to go with lol.

Fascinating

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 07, 2015

He shou wu benefits are remarkable, most importantly is it's ability to reduce depression as it increases DOPAMINE thank you Dragon Herbs

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on Mar 26, 2011

Really appreciate this herb, brings balance & clarity to my life & helps bring my natural essence out!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2846427 on May 29, 2013

Really works! Good for libido and hair color!

Hair still dark

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

From what I know about Chinese herbal medicine, this sounds like a good all-around liver formula. Reputed to keep the hair dark, and maybe it does. Haven't noticed any obvious health benefits, but my hair is still dark at age 65.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Apr 23, 2016

He Shou Wu keeps your hair looking fab. It contains a high amount of zinc. Also helps with energy levels as it is a kidney tonic.

Nice

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 14, 2012

Dragon Herbs he shou wu is a wonderful he shou wu product, as it is prepared in the correct way. I am taking it for health and hair color. There may be a slight difference in hair color, but it is probably too soon to tell. This is supposed to be taken long-term.

It gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer2038216 on Jun 01, 2011

Its a slow acting energy level increase substance. I like it.

Great energy

Posted by debraananda on Nov 13, 2011

Great herb for vitality and energy, a must have. I trust only Dragon herbs

Good tonic herb

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

He Shou Wu is know for its many health benefits. I've used it in a time where I experienced more stress and it would make me feel calmer. I personally didn't notice other benefits, but I used it for this reason and that worked ;-)