I take it daily now and don't plan to be without

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 05, 2015

Boosts my energy in a way that feels good and pleasant (ie not that unwanted tense nervous energy). I feel like it is healthy for me overall. :) So I take it daily, and have definitely noticed the difference when I don't. AND, so far it does seem to be helping restore my hair color. :)

Makes me happy

Posted by Reviewer2661949 on Feb 08, 2015

This is an excellent product and it makes me happy and full of energy. It really enhances my feeling of vitality. It also strengthens my hair. Highly recommended brand and product!

Fascinating

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 07, 2015

He shou wu benefits are remarkable, most importantly is it's ability to reduce depression as it increases DOPAMINE thank you Dragon Herbs

Nice

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 14, 2012

Dragon Herbs he shou wu is a wonderful he shou wu product, as it is prepared in the correct way. I am taking it for health and hair color. There may be a slight difference in hair color, but it is probably too soon to tell. This is supposed to be taken long-term.

It gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer2038216 on Jun 01, 2011

Its a slow acting energy level increase substance. I like it.

Great energy

Posted by debraananda on Nov 13, 2011

Great herb for vitality and energy, a must have. I trust only Dragon herbs

Good tonic herb

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

He Shou Wu is know for its many health benefits. I've used it in a time where I experienced more stress and it would make me feel calmer. I personally didn't notice other benefits, but I used it for this reason and that worked ;-)

Don´t work for me

Posted by Reviewer3104761 on Nov 19, 2012

He estado tomando este producto durante 5 meses y no he notado nada especial, especialmente en cuanto a las canas, no sólo no ha eliminado las canas existentes, sino que éstas han seguido su curso natural: cada vez más canas. Es una pérdida de dinero. Don´t work for grey hair. I felt nothing in 5 months.

not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 07, 2012

Although this formula is famous in TCM, it may not be a good one for anyone with any kind of digestive issues.

Dragon Herbs, He Shou Wu, 500 mg, 100