Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on Mar 26, 2011

Really appreciate this herb, brings balance & clarity to my life & helps bring my natural essence out!

Great energy

Posted by debraananda on Nov 13, 2011

Great herb for vitality and energy, a must have. I trust only Dragon herbs

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2846427 on May 29, 2013

Really works! Good for libido and hair color!

Disappointed

Posted by juniper on Jan 15, 2014

Everything from Dragon Herbs is expensive but their prices are not reflected in the quality of their products. Most of their products have warnings on LEAD content that may lead to birth defects. With such an expensive line of products, you would think they would purify their ingredients of any lead and metal contents.

Nice

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 14, 2012

Dragon Herbs he shou wu is a wonderful he shou wu product, as it is prepared in the correct way. I am taking it for health and hair color. There may be a slight difference in hair color, but it is probably too soon to tell. This is supposed to be taken long-term.

It gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer2038216 on Jun 01, 2011

Its a slow acting energy level increase substance. I like it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Apr 23, 2016

He Shou Wu keeps your hair looking fab. It contains a high amount of zinc. Also helps with energy levels as it is a kidney tonic.

Hair still dark

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

From what I know about Chinese herbal medicine, this sounds like a good all-around liver formula. Reputed to keep the hair dark, and maybe it does. Haven't noticed any obvious health benefits, but my hair is still dark at age 65.

Will not be buying again

Posted by Reviewer2712761 on Jun 08, 2013

This product has a lead exposure warning. This and other warnings circulating on the web about possible liver damage from the use of this product will stop me from buying it again. However, even though my hair didn't go back to my pre-grey color, I've noticed after about a month of using this product that the hair stopped falling out. Literally, there would be no hair on my hair brush after combing it or around the shower drain after washing it. Now, a few months after I stopped using the this product, the hair is falling out again. Weigh the risks against the benefits before purchasing.

Virility?

Posted by 4621234498056480043 on Mar 22, 2015

This product is not well known yet. Since I started using it, I notices a decrease in my sleeping hours from 8 to 6. Also, I noticed a very improved erection after 48 hours of eating it, but I am not sure it is safe for men in the long run . Due to many fears of its toxicity, I stopped it completely. Please pay attention that the manufacturer stated that this product might contain lead residues. So, my tip is to search about another brand in which the Fo Ti is purified and well prepared!