Will not be buying again

Posted by Reviewer2712761 on Jun 08, 2013

This product has a lead exposure warning. This and other warnings circulating on the web about possible liver damage from the use of this product will stop me from buying it again. However, even though my hair didn't go back to my pre-grey color, I've noticed after about a month of using this product that the hair stopped falling out. Literally, there would be no hair on my hair brush after combing it or around the shower drain after washing it. Now, a few months after I stopped using the this product, the hair is falling out again. Weigh the risks against the benefits before purchasing.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2846427 on May 29, 2013

Really works! Good for libido and hair color!

Noticed the difference straight away

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I bought this product to restore jing essence after many years of adrenal burnout (as well as an intense year of mercury detox). I noticed the difference straight away to my core energy levels. I feel a lot stronger on a core level and do not get wiped out like I used to. I feel a lot more resilient and able to cope with changes and stress and I really do feel like I have shielded stress from affecting me on a physical level to some degree. I've improved my 'stress defence shield'. And yes, my hair is looking a lot blacker than usual and I love it!

Really works!

Posted by 4861032135660506288 on Nov 24, 2012

I'm 39 and started going grey at 25. I've only been taking He Shou Wu for 3 weeks and can see a huge difference. My hair stylist even noticed and commented. I will continue to use and would highly recommend. -Jason

Don´t work for me

Posted by Reviewer3104761 on Nov 19, 2012

He estado tomando este producto durante 5 meses y no he notado nada especial, especialmente en cuanto a las canas, no sólo no ha eliminado las canas existentes, sino que éstas han seguido su curso natural: cada vez más canas. Es una pérdida de dinero. Don´t work for grey hair. I felt nothing in 5 months.

Great quality and best price!

Posted by Bohemia on Aug 17, 2012

I am delighted that iherb stock Dragon Herbs - every formulation from this brand is excellent. Thank you

Libido booster!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Jul 24, 2012

I'm a mother of 2 toddlers in my mid 30's who felt sorry for my frustrated husband! I was hoping there was a pill I could take to boost my long gone libido and now I've found it!! Just hours after taking the first two pills I did things I haven't done in a long time!! And now I don't have to feel sorry for my husband anymore! ;-)

Good

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

This product does exactly as it says,but in order for it to work you must follow the directions and have patience.The time for you to notice the benefits will vary on what ailments you wish to see healed and how severe it may be.It also depends on your overall diet and lifestyle since if you eat processed garbage and are not active then since the body doesn't have sufficient nutrients to heal itself.As for my experience with he shou wu it has helped may hair grow faster,turned it from a dark brown-black to just black,more energy which may have been from the increase in testosterone.You can also by the powdered form that tend to be cheaper than the capsules and that's why I removed a star.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Apr 22, 2012

Have been using these to get rid of gray hairs, but haven't seen any results yet. Will keep using for a while longer, though.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1624050 on Apr 14, 2012

This He Shou Wu is the best to be found anywhere! My husband and I both take it and it really works for us. I am a natural redhead but as I've gotten older my hair has darkened and dulled. This He Shou Wu has helped my hair to return to its natural color and is starting to bring the shine back.