Fascinating

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 07, 2015

He shou wu benefits are remarkable, most importantly is it's ability to reduce depression as it increases DOPAMINE thank you Dragon Herbs

Makes me happy

Posted by Reviewer2661949 on Feb 08, 2015

This is an excellent product and it makes me happy and full of energy. It really enhances my feeling of vitality. It also strengthens my hair. Highly recommended brand and product!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2846427 on May 29, 2013

Really works! Good for libido and hair color!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Apr 23, 2016

He Shou Wu keeps your hair looking fab. It contains a high amount of zinc. Also helps with energy levels as it is a kidney tonic.

It gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer2038216 on Jun 01, 2011

Its a slow acting energy level increase substance. I like it.

Great energy

Posted by debraananda on Nov 13, 2011

Great herb for vitality and energy, a must have. I trust only Dragon herbs

Hair still dark

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

From what I know about Chinese herbal medicine, this sounds like a good all-around liver formula. Reputed to keep the hair dark, and maybe it does. Haven't noticed any obvious health benefits, but my hair is still dark at age 65.

Will not be buying again

Posted by Reviewer2712761 on Jun 08, 2013

This product has a lead exposure warning. This and other warnings circulating on the web about possible liver damage from the use of this product will stop me from buying it again. However, even though my hair didn't go back to my pre-grey color, I've noticed after about a month of using this product that the hair stopped falling out. Literally, there would be no hair on my hair brush after combing it or around the shower drain after washing it. Now, a few months after I stopped using the this product, the hair is falling out again. Weigh the risks against the benefits before purchasing.

Nice

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 14, 2012

Dragon Herbs he shou wu is a wonderful he shou wu product, as it is prepared in the correct way. I am taking it for health and hair color. There may be a slight difference in hair color, but it is probably too soon to tell. This is supposed to be taken long-term.

Good tonic herb

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

He Shou Wu is know for its many health benefits. I've used it in a time where I experienced more stress and it would make me feel calmer. I personally didn't notice other benefits, but I used it for this reason and that worked ;-)