Great with reishi

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I usually take this with reishi and other herbs when I feel like I need a boost, and the taste of the He Shou Wu works well both on its own and when mixed. Seems to be good quality.

Superb quality

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on Mar 15, 2012

a classic grounding all around herb

Great quality and best price!

Posted by Bohemia on Aug 17, 2012

I am delighted that iherb stock Dragon Herbs - every formulation from this brand is excellent. Thank you

Quintessential Health and Longevity Tonic

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

I highly recommend Fo-Ti to anyone seeking radiant health, and this authentic, correctly prepared Fo-Ti is probably the best available.

Geat stuff

Posted by 4948602543804168087 on Aug 29, 2013

This product comes highly recomended to people who are strggling with low energy and vitality. Gives you a super charged day

Unparalleled Quality He Shou Wu

Posted by 5537358945762903772 on Dec 22, 2015

Dragon Herbs products are of the highest quality, some of these reviews claiming the product may contain lead are totally bogus. It does not say that anywhere on the bottle. I have taken pounds of he shou wu (fo-ti) over the years and this stuff is the most potent and effective. Whatever benefits you hope to get from this superior jing building tonic herb, this is the brand to go with lol.

CEO

Posted by 5128649900754278934 on May 18, 2016

It works. Is it for limited time to use it. I will have a break after using it 8 months now.

Hair still dark

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

From what I know about Chinese herbal medicine, this sounds like a good all-around liver formula. Reputed to keep the hair dark, and maybe it does. Haven't noticed any obvious health benefits, but my hair is still dark at age 65.

Virility?

Posted by 4621234498056480043 on Mar 22, 2015

This product is not well known yet. Since I started using it, I notices a decrease in my sleeping hours from 8 to 6. Also, I noticed a very improved erection after 48 hours of eating it, but I am not sure it is safe for men in the long run . Due to many fears of its toxicity, I stopped it completely. Please pay attention that the manufacturer stated that this product might contain lead residues. So, my tip is to search about another brand in which the Fo Ti is purified and well prepared!

lead

Posted by 4977361182682703649 on Sep 21, 2015

just noticed that the product contains lead. it's written on the product though i never seen warning on the site