Good tonic herb

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

He Shou Wu is know for its many health benefits. I've used it in a time where I experienced more stress and it would make me feel calmer. I personally didn't notice other benefits, but I used it for this reason and that worked ;-)

Don´t work for me

Posted by Reviewer3104761 on Nov 19, 2012

He estado tomando este producto durante 5 meses y no he notado nada especial, especialmente en cuanto a las canas, no sólo no ha eliminado las canas existentes, sino que éstas han seguido su curso natural: cada vez más canas. Es una pérdida de dinero. Don´t work for grey hair. I felt nothing in 5 months.

not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 07, 2012

Although this formula is famous in TCM, it may not be a good one for anyone with any kind of digestive issues.

Dragon Herbs, He Shou Wu, 500 mg, 100

Posted by Reviewer2820562 on Jul 15, 2011

Excellent !

Great with reishi

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I usually take this with reishi and other herbs when I feel like I need a boost, and the taste of the He Shou Wu works well both on its own and when mixed. Seems to be good quality.

Quintessential Health and Longevity Tonic

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

I highly recommend Fo-Ti to anyone seeking radiant health, and this authentic, correctly prepared Fo-Ti is probably the best available.

Superb quality

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on Mar 15, 2012

a classic grounding all around herb

Great quality and best price!

Posted by Bohemia on Aug 17, 2012

I am delighted that iherb stock Dragon Herbs - every formulation from this brand is excellent. Thank you

Geat stuff

Posted by 4948602543804168087 on Aug 29, 2013

This product comes highly recomended to people who are strggling with low energy and vitality. Gives you a super charged day

Hair regaining colour, more energy & balance

Posted by 5304743518041563304 on Nov 27, 2016

I'm 35 and due to stress, caffeine overdose and bohemian lifestyle in my early youth had pretty much spent my kidney energy, and my hair started going gray after 30. After 5 months using 3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the evening, 2/3 of my gray hair have regained the original colour, and the hair looks much healthier. Also, I'm feeling more centered and have more energy and vitality, not to mention libido. Excellent product!