not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 07, 2012

Although this formula is famous in TCM, it may not be a good one for anyone with any kind of digestive issues.

Dragon Herbs, He Shou Wu, 500 mg, 100

Posted by Reviewer2820562 on Jul 15, 2011

Excellent !

Great with reishi

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I usually take this with reishi and other herbs when I feel like I need a boost, and the taste of the He Shou Wu works well both on its own and when mixed. Seems to be good quality.

Superb quality

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on Mar 15, 2012

a classic grounding all around herb

Great quality and best price!

Posted by Bohemia on Aug 17, 2012

I am delighted that iherb stock Dragon Herbs - every formulation from this brand is excellent. Thank you

Quintessential Health and Longevity Tonic

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

I highly recommend Fo-Ti to anyone seeking radiant health, and this authentic, correctly prepared Fo-Ti is probably the best available.

Geat stuff

Posted by 4948602543804168087 on Aug 29, 2013

This product comes highly recomended to people who are strggling with low energy and vitality. Gives you a super charged day

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Apr 23, 2016

He Shou Wu keeps your hair looking fab. It contains a high amount of zinc. Also helps with energy levels as it is a kidney tonic.

CEO

Posted by 5128649900754278934 on May 18, 2016

It works. Is it for limited time to use it. I will have a break after using it 8 months now.

Virility?

Posted by 4621234498056480043 on Mar 22, 2015

This product is not well known yet. Since I started using it, I notices a decrease in my sleeping hours from 8 to 6. Also, I noticed a very improved erection after 48 hours of eating it, but I am not sure it is safe for men in the long run . Due to many fears of its toxicity, I stopped it completely. Please pay attention that the manufacturer stated that this product might contain lead residues. So, my tip is to search about another brand in which the Fo Ti is purified and well prepared!