• Customer Ratings

Simplemente bajas de Goji secas

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Si no las conoces de antemano te sabran a tierra o algo asi muy de campo, estan bien, son lo que dicen que son, sin mas.

Why I like it

Posted by 5207346079307065483 on Feb 14, 2015

Other Goji berries I have had were dryer and didnt clump, which I prefer. If you like a little more moist, then these will probably suit you.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Just ok, nothing great.

High quality, but I'm allergic

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jul 18, 2014

These Goji berries are indeed soft and taste great, nothing like the dry brittle variety one normally finds in health food stores. However, I found out I am one of those people who are allergic to this berry.

I don't feel too well after eating these everyday for a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on May 11, 2014

They taste nice and give you energy for sure, but I notice I do fell unwell if I eat them too many days in a row. I almost get a weird hallucinogenic reaction.

Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by 4940509593874812674 on May 09, 2014

Good

I don't like the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 16, 2014

These are soft, but I don't like the taste of goji berries I found out. If I eat goji berries, I like the dark chocolate covered ones that I tried at Wholefoods, but I don't like goji berries by themselves. God bless you all.

international shippinh

Posted by 5056661284155774002 on Apr 14, 2014

Probably 'cause of the plane flight they're arrived more dried than usual

Goji Berries

Posted by 5660601172658571602 on Apr 01, 2014

These are pretty good - I'm not into goji as much as I was in the past (lean more towards incan berries these days). These are some of the freshest I've had.

Good But Overrated

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Sep 23, 2013

I'm a goji berry guy and I've tried several different brands. Finally got around to tasting these which are supposedly the best Goji Berries on the market. The reviews are right, these are very soft and plump. But something about the taste was a little off to me, and the way they stuck together in a big clump was a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, these are fine. Just not nearly the best or as good as most people say they are. Sunfood makes the best goji berries I've ever had, followed by Extreme Health USA. I would rank these maybe 4th or 5th.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »