• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer1775428 on Mar 17, 2010

Pro: juicy. Con: the gojies seemed to be glued to each other.

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer3152739 on Jul 22, 2011

While it is tasty and sweet, it tend to clump together and difficult to pour out. It tend to come out in one lump.

Good but too sticky

Posted by Reviewer2851905 on Oct 31, 2011

Taste is good, but i did not like the fact that they were all stuck together.

not the best ive tried

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

..but ok..

Too sweet

Posted by lyikoRU on Jun 04, 2012

Good quality but just not my taste.

Ordinary berries

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Tasty, a little bit bitter berries. You can eat them dried or brewed in tea. But in other words, there is nothing to adore them.

Not sure about these.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

I like that these are not dry, but tasty like raisins, but they came in a big lump like they were all glued together. The taste is great though. Me and my boyfriend had some digestion problems after eating these, but my mom ate them every day and nothing happened to her, so I guess it's up to how sensitive you are.

Good But Overrated

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Sep 23, 2013

I'm a goji berry guy and I've tried several different brands. Finally got around to tasting these which are supposedly the best Goji Berries on the market. The reviews are right, these are very soft and plump. But something about the taste was a little off to me, and the way they stuck together in a big clump was a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, these are fine. Just not nearly the best or as good as most people say they are. Sunfood makes the best goji berries I've ever had, followed by Extreme Health USA. I would rank these maybe 4th or 5th.

Goji Berries

Posted by 5660601172658571602 on Apr 01, 2014

These are pretty good - I'm not into goji as much as I was in the past (lean more towards incan berries these days). These are some of the freshest I've had.

I don't feel too well after eating these everyday for a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on May 11, 2014

They taste nice and give you energy for sure, but I notice I do fell unwell if I eat them too many days in a row. I almost get a weird hallucinogenic reaction.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »