• Customer Ratings

Great to not as great in taste

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

I've also tried the nativas brand from iHerb and various brands (morlife, macro taste, nature's goodness, etc found in local groceries in Sydney, Australia. These dragon herbs are the best tasting. I believe the Di tao means they are organic too. Naturally sun dried. They are sticky though, but that's small negative for the taste and quality. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

อร่อยครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

กินแล้วจะเหนียวๆ แต่เคี้ยวง่าย รสชาดอร่อย ไม่เสียดายเงินครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Nice and Juicy!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Dec 18, 2015

Not like the shriveled pebbles we get locally.

Juicy

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

these are the only goji berries I eat, juicy and no toxicity.

Very TASTY Goji Berries!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I really like the taste of these Goji berries and they are very healthful too!

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I bought this for my daughter. She said its good. She took it as a snack and also for her smoothies. This is her first pack but I will be buying for her from now onwards. Will ask her again in few months time after maybe few packs.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015

This is definitely the best goji berries I've ever tasted. They're juicy and soft, and lovely to chew, and the taste is magnificent. And the best of all, it's good for me! My dog eats them as well, as it seems to be beneficial for him as well.

The best goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2985943 on Jan 30, 2015

Have bought these several times, and they are soft and always seem fresh.

Best Goji Berries!

Posted by Reviewer3228900 on Jan 20, 2015

Most wonderfully soft goji berries around, most are dried to a point where they'd have to be soaked to be digestible. Taste wonderful, no funky chemical after taste. If they are not organic they are very very high quality.

Most nutritionally dense and luscious Goji I have ever had

Posted by eatlight on Jan 03, 2015

Wow, these are just divine! Heaven Mountain goji are the softest, juiciest, most luscious goji berries I have ever eaten. Sun drying gives them a depth of flavour unlike any other. I have noticed many reviews where people are unhappy with the taste and yet to me is it obvious that their nutritional profile is off the charts, and their complex flavour reflects nutrient density. Goji contains the life giving antioxidant beta-carotene and have adaptogenic qualities which strenghen the immune system. The only downside is the packets are so small, but it makes me appreciate this precious superfood that has travelled so far to get to me, and they are incredibly satisfying.