• Reviews | English

Preserving the berries by radiating them!

Posted by Reviewer2625172 on Apr 05, 2010

They do taste heavenly BUT: after I ordered these I heard that they are nowadays preserved by radiating the berries. That is not even legal inside the EU area, and I definitely do not wish to eat anything that has been radiated. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have ordered the berries from iHerb.<br /> <font color="#009933"><strong>February 2011 - Response from Dragon Herbs:</strong></font><br /><br /> This is not true. We do not irradiate, and specifically prohibit irradiation by our supplier. We do not use preservatives of any sort. Our Heaven Mountain Goji goes through a natural cleaning and drying, to the point where the goji has a stable shelf life for a reasonable period of time, yet retains some of its natural moistness. Our high-barrier packaging provides a high level of protection from the outside oxygen and from external pathogens, such as mold. Heaven Mountain Goji is an all-natural product.

Honestly the best Goji berries I've ever had!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

These are seriously good! Everybody love them. So soft and sweet! Not dried out rocks like most other brands I've come across. Great in trail mixes, cereals, snacks, or simply straight out of the bag.

I recommend! Нравится!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Oct 19, 2012

Понравились на вкус (отдалённо напоминают изюм). Насколько полезно не знаю, но хочется верить:) Ем по чайной ложке в день. Заказываю регулярно. Were pleasant on taste (bear a faint resemblance to raisin). It is how useful I do not know, but it would be desirable to trust :) excuse for bad knowledge of English :)

Heavenly good

Posted by Reviewer2369970 on Feb 21, 2010

These berries make me a better person!!

Hands Down BEST Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer2280704 on Feb 27, 2012

My first time trying these was via a free sample I had received when ordering from another site. The taste and texture are so awesome, (and far better than another other brand of goji berries I've ever tried), that I've been ordering them on a regular basis since first having sampled them back in Nov/Dec of last year. As for priced, I've crossed checked several sites, and like with most products, iherb has some of the best prices around for this product as well.

The BEST gojis I've ever tasted!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jun 12, 2011

Soft, tasty and healthy!

Best tasting dried goji berries

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

These are the best and most moist dried goji berries I have tasted due to all other brands being hard,dry,and having a soapy after taste.Also,the people at Dragon Herbs personally go to where the gojis are grown and harvested and even have a video of them so you know where your food has been unlike other brands.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 10, 2013

This is the best dried gojiberries I have ever tried. They are so juicy and full of flavour. If you're planning to buy gojiberries but are unsure of which brand, let it be these ones! Trust me; you will not be disappointed! :)

My new fav - perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Dec 28, 2012

I thought I was happy with the gojis Ive tired before, but I never knew how good they COULD taste. Now I do. Ive tried supernature and navitas, but they can not at all be compared to these. I used goji in smoothies before, but these one I eat as a snack as well. They are sweeter and FAR juicier than any other brand Ive tried. I dont care about the price, this is my new preferred candy :))

Awesome berries

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Sep 28, 2011

These berries are insanely good. I ration the price by saying a bag of dried blueberries is 7 or 8 bucks (and they dont have half the properties of Gojis). These are indeed magical, I wish I could afford to eat a handful everyday!