• Reviews | English

Very tasty!

Posted by 4887650610096219940 on Feb 20, 2014

Awesome taste, perfect condition after shipping - berries are smooth, good for blending. The pack is gone in 2,5 weeks (1-2 handfulls per day).

the best

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

Superb Gojis

Posted by djsoma on Sep 09, 2011

Fantastic taste and freshness, these berries are very juicy and not dry at all like many others I've eaten. Will buy again many times.

Hit or Miss.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I love Goji. If I could, I would eat its fresh "version" every day, but where I live, that's not possible right now. That's the reason I've been buying this over six times now. They are great with yogurt, cereal etc. , but at least to me, they are even better eaten by themselves. Unfortunately 2 times I purchased those, there was something wrong with their taste and texture. It is hard to describe, but they were harder and unpleasant to eat - after I ate a handful, I could feel my stomach's acidity level increase. Quite annoying feeling. The rest of my Goji orders were alright, but these two "problematic" ones were worthless to me and I had to throw them away. The strange thing is, that according to the expiration date listed on the package, those two still had a lot of months to go. Obviously the bad taste is due to reasons other than expiry. If you wonder why I didn't contact iHerb to return them - the shipping price would've been too much for me to consider it worthwhile. With that said, this really is a wonderful product, much better, than any I've tested so far, but only if you receive the ones you should a 100% of the time - fresh and soft ones!

Exotic

Posted by Reviewer1793819 on Jan 21, 2014

I bought it out of curiousity. And didn't like the taste. It's been waiting for months for me to think of any way to use it. But after all it got too dry and went off to the trash bin.

Expired July 2011

Posted by Reviewer2090645 on Sep 13, 2013

Check the dates on These if you get them, half scratched out expiration date, but when i held the bag up to the light it says it expired in July 2011. and its now September 2013. taste old and gross

allergy

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 17, 2012

Be careful if you have allergies, got a rash, swollen lips, etc!!!

Goji berries unedible

Posted by Reviewer2715315 on Aug 17, 2011

I am used to dryer goji berries...these berries were stuck together in a big moist clump...I had to throw away bag..

Very Moist and Sweet - Too Much So

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

Too cloyingly sweet, very moist and stuck in one huge lump that is difficult to separate, and not very fragrant. Much prefer Navitas. For those who stick their noses up at Navitas for being a China product - know that both products are from the same Himalayan region, and know that Tibet is part of China. Learn your geography, and your history.

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Apr 04, 2011

I really do not like these. I think they taste horrible.