• Customer Ratings

My new fav - perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Dec 28, 2012

I thought I was happy with the gojis Ive tired before, but I never knew how good they COULD taste. Now I do. Ive tried supernature and navitas, but they can not at all be compared to these. I used goji in smoothies before, but these one I eat as a snack as well. They are sweeter and FAR juicier than any other brand Ive tried. I dont care about the price, this is my new preferred candy :))

the best

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

Very tasty!

Posted by 4887650610096219940 on Feb 20, 2014

Awesome taste, perfect condition after shipping - berries are smooth, good for blending. The pack is gone in 2,5 weeks (1-2 handfulls per day).

Very Moist and Sweet - Too Much So

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

Too cloyingly sweet, very moist and stuck in one huge lump that is difficult to separate, and not very fragrant. Much prefer Navitas. For those who stick their noses up at Navitas for being a China product - know that both products are from the same Himalayan region, and know that Tibet is part of China. Learn your geography, and your history.

allergy

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 17, 2012

Be careful if you have allergies, got a rash, swollen lips, etc!!!

Goji berries unedible

Posted by Reviewer2715315 on Aug 17, 2011

I am used to dryer goji berries...these berries were stuck together in a big moist clump...I had to throw away bag..

Great for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2085541 on Jun 21, 2012

Kids switched to goji, much healthier than candies.

The best goji you can get

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Apr 07, 2010

I have tried many brands of goji and this is the one I always come back to. It is very fresh, easy to chew and delicious. The best part is that I can FEEL the benefits of it including a great mood boost, nicer skin and higher libido. It takes about two weeks of steadily eating one to two ounces per day to get these effects.

Bad flavor

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

don't like these at all. I think they have a strong taste and bitter after taste.

Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries

Posted by Cataddicted on Jun 30, 2012

I have not tasted Goji Berries before, so I did not know what to expect. These were small, sticky and taste was bad. I did not like them. Moreover I read in newspaper that Chinese Goji berries are not so safe to eat even though they are said to be organic. I prefer domestic superfood instead.