Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries, 8 oz (227 g)

Rated the #1 Berry in the World

Posted by dietitian on Mar 29, 2013

The Heaven Mountain Goji Berries are the most delicious, and moist. Not only do they taste good, they are one of the top longevity foods in the world. They are a great protein source, high in anti-oxidants, and contain 21 trace minerals including Germanium. It's great for your eyes (it has the highest natural source of Zeaxanthin. It improves your sleep (tryptophan) and it elevates your moods (serotonin). And that's very important, especially for women, who have 52% serotonin than men. It also improves your sexual function, and fertility. So, there is doubt in my mind, that this is the #1 berry in the world. Eat Goji Berries, and be happy! :)

Honestly the best Goji berries I've ever had!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

These are seriously good! Everybody love them. So soft and sweet! Not dried out rocks like most other brands I've come across. Great in trail mixes, cereals, snacks, or simply straight out of the bag.

Preserving the berries by radiating them!

Posted by Reviewer2625172 on Apr 05, 2010

They do taste heavenly BUT: after I ordered these I heard that they are nowadays preserved by radiating the berries. That is not even legal inside the EU area, and I definitely do not wish to eat anything that has been radiated. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have ordered the berries from iHerb.<br /> <font color="#009933"><strong>February 2011 - Response from Dragon Herbs:</strong></font><br /><br /> This is not true. We do not irradiate, and specifically prohibit irradiation by our supplier. We do not use preservatives of any sort. Our Heaven Mountain Goji goes through a natural cleaning and drying, to the point where the goji has a stable shelf life for a reasonable period of time, yet retains some of its natural moistness. Our high-barrier packaging provides a high level of protection from the outside oxygen and from external pathogens, such as mold. Heaven Mountain Goji is an all-natural product.

Heavenly good

Posted by Reviewer2369970 on Feb 21, 2010

These berries make me a better person!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 10, 2013

This is the best dried gojiberries I have ever tried. They are so juicy and full of flavour. If you're planning to buy gojiberries but are unsure of which brand, let it be these ones! Trust me; you will not be disappointed! :)