• Reviews | English

My new fav - perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Dec 28, 2012

I thought I was happy with the gojis Ive tired before, but I never knew how good they COULD taste. Now I do. Ive tried supernature and navitas, but they can not at all be compared to these. I used goji in smoothies before, but these one I eat as a snack as well. They are sweeter and FAR juicier than any other brand Ive tried. I dont care about the price, this is my new preferred candy :))

the best

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

Very tasty!

Posted by 4887650610096219940 on Feb 20, 2014

Awesome taste, perfect condition after shipping - berries are smooth, good for blending. The pack is gone in 2,5 weeks (1-2 handfulls per day).

Exotic

Posted by Reviewer1793819 on Jan 21, 2014

I bought it out of curiousity. And didn't like the taste. It's been waiting for months for me to think of any way to use it. But after all it got too dry and went off to the trash bin.

Very Moist and Sweet - Too Much So

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

Too cloyingly sweet, very moist and stuck in one huge lump that is difficult to separate, and not very fragrant. Much prefer Navitas. For those who stick their noses up at Navitas for being a China product - know that both products are from the same Himalayan region, and know that Tibet is part of China. Learn your geography, and your history.

Expired July 2011

Posted by Reviewer2090645 on Sep 13, 2013

Check the dates on These if you get them, half scratched out expiration date, but when i held the bag up to the light it says it expired in July 2011. and its now September 2013. taste old and gross

allergy

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 17, 2012

Be careful if you have allergies, got a rash, swollen lips, etc!!!

Goji berries unedible

Posted by Reviewer2715315 on Aug 17, 2011

I am used to dryer goji berries...these berries were stuck together in a big moist clump...I had to throw away bag..

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Apr 04, 2011

I really do not like these. I think they taste horrible.

Great for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2085541 on Jun 21, 2012

Kids switched to goji, much healthier than candies.