• Reviews | English

Great for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2085541 on Jun 21, 2012

Kids switched to goji, much healthier than candies.

The best goji you can get

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Apr 07, 2010

I have tried many brands of goji and this is the one I always come back to. It is very fresh, easy to chew and delicious. The best part is that I can FEEL the benefits of it including a great mood boost, nicer skin and higher libido. It takes about two weeks of steadily eating one to two ounces per day to get these effects.

Bad flavor

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

don't like these at all. I think they have a strong taste and bitter after taste.

Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries

Posted by Cataddicted on Jun 30, 2012

I have not tasted Goji Berries before, so I did not know what to expect. These were small, sticky and taste was bad. I did not like them. Moreover I read in newspaper that Chinese Goji berries are not so safe to eat even though they are said to be organic. I prefer domestic superfood instead.

Very moist, very tart, very good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 09, 2011

I'm not sure if this is doing anything healthwise but they're fun to eat. I don't feel any energy or fatigue relief from eating them though. They taste good to me but very tart, with a slightly bitter aftertaste, as they're not sweetened.

The Best!

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

These berries are almost as sweet and soft as raisins. Very healthy and delicious berries.

Love this airtight bag

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012

but don´t be fooled by the "we sell soft goji-berries so they are better"-crap. If you buy dried gojis, you simply put them in water and they turn soft like these.

Norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 05, 2012

great taste, great everyday-snack!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3067980 on Jan 17, 2010

These goji berries were really great, we've been snacking them for the last weeks.

Great to not as great in taste

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

I've also tried the nativas brand from iHerb and various brands (morlife, macro taste, nature's goodness, etc found in local groceries in Sydney, Australia. These dragon herbs are the best tasting. I believe the Di tao means they are organic too. Naturally sun dried. They are sticky though, but that's small negative for the taste and quality. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!