• Reviews | English

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Apr 04, 2011

I really do not like these. I think they taste horrible.

Great for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2085541 on Jun 21, 2012

Kids switched to goji, much healthier than candies.

The best goji you can get

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Apr 07, 2010

I have tried many brands of goji and this is the one I always come back to. It is very fresh, easy to chew and delicious. The best part is that I can FEEL the benefits of it including a great mood boost, nicer skin and higher libido. It takes about two weeks of steadily eating one to two ounces per day to get these effects.

Bad flavor

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

don't like these at all. I think they have a strong taste and bitter after taste.

Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries

Posted by Cataddicted on Jun 30, 2012

I have not tasted Goji Berries before, so I did not know what to expect. These were small, sticky and taste was bad. I did not like them. Moreover I read in newspaper that Chinese Goji berries are not so safe to eat even though they are said to be organic. I prefer domestic superfood instead.

Very moist, very tart, very good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 09, 2011

I'm not sure if this is doing anything healthwise but they're fun to eat. I don't feel any energy or fatigue relief from eating them though. They taste good to me but very tart, with a slightly bitter aftertaste, as they're not sweetened.

The Best!

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

These berries are almost as sweet and soft as raisins. Very healthy and delicious berries.

Love this airtight bag

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012

but don´t be fooled by the "we sell soft goji-berries so they are better"-crap. If you buy dried gojis, you simply put them in water and they turn soft like these.

Norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 05, 2012

great taste, great everyday-snack!

Best Goji's

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012

I got a sample pack of these from Dragon Herbs a few months ago.These are hands down the best goji's i have ever tried.Very,very soft unlike most other brands i had tried which were overly hard.These are also free of agrochemicals so a rare product indeed.So juicy ,soft and sweet.10/10.