best supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Sep 12, 2010

I have used this for about 3 weeks-taking 3 to 4 tabs/day. Incredible effects which include: dramatically increased energy, clearer thinking, stronger labido, joint soreness gone and much more. Unlike other adaptogens which I have taken the increased energy does not interfere with sleep, in fact sleep seems better. I have taken many supplements but nothing compares to this.

EXCELLENT! Especially for mercury detox

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I tried this recently after having only tried the Omica Fulvic Acid and trace minerals liquid product. I found it to be extremely effective, much more so than the straight fulvic acid. I think this is because of the ulmic and humic acids in combination with the fulvic acid. It really works fast at detoxifiying the mercury out and improved my thought processes and concentration rapidly. I think this is because it also detoxifies the calcification out of the pineal gland quite fast.

Great shilajit

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Apr 11, 2012

I have used shilajit on and off over the past 8 or 9 years. I always get good effects from it but is usually takes several weeks to achieve this. I have tried shilajit from several different companies but this is the best so far. I felt a very noticable increase in well being within days and sleep is deep and refreshing. Also I feel very relaxed but with steady energy. Shilajit is so important to take because our soils are depleted of colloidal minerals and fulvic acids which our body needs to function properly.

Great Sleep!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 25, 2010

My wife and I went from sleeping 8+ hours (waking up at least once during the night) to usually sleeping straight through 6 to 7 hours. We now wake up feeling well-rested with less sleep. It worked from the first time we took it.

Humic Acids at their best

Posted by Reviewer2079558 on Mar 08, 2012

This product has helped me build strength. For me, a little goes a long way. Humic acids are nature's cleansing and remineralizing agents. Humic acids are found in the soil and abundantly in this compacted mountain material. I trust Dragon Herbs to get it right.

This is a very good product

Posted by Reviewer2631197 on May 30, 2013

After I took it for the first time I then tried just fulvic acid but it definitely wasn’t the same, so now I’m staying with shilajit. I was a skeptic when I bought it, but after a week or two I found that it really does help with the things that others have commented on (i.e. less fatigue, lessens joint stiffness, etc.). This will sound so cliché, but I’ll say it anyway – taking shilajit just makes me feel years younger.

2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Jul 31, 2010

BEen given this to my dog to help boosting his vitality, so far so good.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on Aug 07, 2010

Smoky taste, I do like.

Real Shilajit

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

I believe this Shilajit to be authentic. It is powerful stuff, worthy of the high expense.

Pricey, very good, potent

Posted by NutritionArts on Oct 27, 2013

This is not cheap by any means, but it is very potent. I cannot test this in laboratory, but the immediate effects after digestion (compared to liquid Fulvic minerals) is profound, incl. lower fat fat burning threshold. Will be ordering more for for myself and recommend as a supplement in a mineral deficient OR chronic sickness repairing diet as tool for rebuilding mineral deposits naturally and with a decent balance of minerals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »