Jing boost

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 24, 2011

This will boost and replenish your jing if you have suffered from extended stress. As the saying goes..."it is ok to become tired, but it is not ok to become exhausted". This is a deep restorative tonic. I used this after excess stress, and after two months feel replenished and ready for the world.

Amazing Restorative Power!

Posted by Reviewer2638611 on Sep 05, 2012

I ordered this for my husband who has been working insane hours in indoor and outdoor home renovations. His line of work does indeed wear on his body. He's younge, in great shape and eats a healthy diet, but even all that couldn't combat the fatigue from overworking and supporting our family during our rough economy! He was a completely different person two weeks after taking 3 capsules at night! He usually comes home looking exhausted and so tired. Not anymore!! After a super long week, he comes in late with a huge smile on his face, beboppen to music, all energetic and enthusiastic! Restorative on a very deep level!!!

Just the ticket

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

After a stressful day three of these capsules helps nourish the body and get out of fight-or-flight mode. Works on a deep level and is good value for money.

Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer1470339 on Oct 11, 2011

I-herb did an excellent job of getting me my order. Additionally, the product is fresh, which isn't always the case with other suppliers, and it seems to be working well. I am very satisfied with the transaction. Thanks.

Good energy!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 09, 2011

Have taken for a short time, but seems to balance the energy of the body and , I sense, build over time...

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 09, 2011

GOOD TO USE FOR BUILDING UP THE KIDNEYS

effective!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Oct 19, 2012

my husband runs really hot and this has helped him build more yin to be cooler.

Too soon to tell?

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 11, 2014

After a couple weeks, it's hard to make a determination on this... maybe I feel a bit more balanced.