New To iHerb?

Dragon Herbs, Rehmannia Six Combination, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1156698 on Jul 29, 2011

I have hyperhydrosis in my hands and feet and since I have been using Rehmannia Six Combination for about 2 months now since the beginning of June 2011 it has been working great. It took about a week for the herbs to kick in, but once it did I noticed a big difference. Only thing is when I am about to come on my monthly cycle my hands and feet still sweat but not as bad prior to this herb. When it is extremely hot outside too I still sweat a lot. Also iHerb offers the lowest prices and the most inexpensive shipping.

winner for menopause symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 03, 2013

Really helps rid you of the hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms. Am currently taking this along with shou wu formulation and magu's secret and feel very balanced and sleep well. Dragon herbs have excellent products.

Rehnannia Six Combination.is a winner in my book!!!

Posted by Reviewer2860417 on Dec 03, 2011

I have been taking this product for at least 6 mos. now and can really feel the difference!!! feel like my hormones are much more in balance as they should be. Will always use this product now!!!!

Great for adrenals

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Oct 17, 2013

The dark circles under my eyes are fading

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Oct 21, 2013

My 1st Dragon Herbs product and I will for sure buy this again and try others from them. I felt it working from the 1st capsule I took. Kind of calming and feel good overall.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »