Best tea ever . Parasta teetä minkä tiedän ilman kofeiinia,

Posted by 5389889464243075535 on Apr 07, 2016

I love this tea . It taste so good . There is no kaffeine but it taste still like good tea . Todella hyvää teetä maku mitä mahtavin . Maistuu oikealta kunnin teeltä vaikka siinä ei ole kofeiinia, parasta vielä upeta yrtit !!

Spring Dragon Longevity Tea - yuk

Posted by BeachMuffin on Dec 31, 2015

In my humble opinion, the outrageous clam of being "The Healthiest Tea on Earth" is irresponsible and reflects poorly on natural foods in general. Claims like this may help explain why folks drink this unappealing tonic. If you believe their claims by all means buy it, but thinking people can find a cheaper and better tasting herbal blends on this site.

Not liking the taste

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 17, 2015

Don´t really like the taste, and haven´t really seen any difference yet. Maybe you can see the health benefits in long term? Won´t buy again because of the taste.

Very enjoyable tea!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This my carry in my handbag tea, as it is in lovely foil and so I can carry it around with me and I do not need to have those take away coffee's or tea's , I just order a cup of hot water and pop one of these bags in and they give me a healthy burst of energy with out the crash, Taste sweet due to the stevia but it does not have much in it, for my taste buds it is very nice.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Amazing tea

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

It has pleasant taste, one bag makes 3 cups of tea. Wonderful adaptogenic properties - the tea is very balancing, in the evening it makes you calm, in the morning gives extra strength. I will definitely continue drinking it. Add.: I've been having this tea every day for longer than one month. It's amazing for the whole body health.

Good for me

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 15, 2015

Taste is unique, think is good for me. Am still trying. I did order a second pack.

LOVE this tea!

Posted by Reviewer2684722 on Sep 02, 2015

LOVE this tea! I drink this at night before I go to sleep. It helps me have a sound sleep and helps me wake up refreshed, and it even helps regulate bowel movement. One tea bag makes 3 cups of tea, just wish the tea bags were portioned to make individual cups.

Great tea.

Posted by 5427499610741223844 on Jul 30, 2015

Good tasting.

The best and healthiest tea ever

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 30, 2015

This tea just tastes heavenly. It says on the package that it is good for the heart, but I almost got a heartattack when I took my first sip as I never expected it to taste this good and fruity. It really relaxes me and with all those beneficial ingredients, it will become a daily necessity. Thanks for making it, Dragon Herbs, I also love the pictures on your website showing that lovely valley where it is coming from. And many thanks to iHerb for carrying it otherwise I would have never know about it.

Bad taste

Posted by SarahOmar on Jul 19, 2015

I love tea - all kinds of tea. I do not take sugar with any of my tea. I give this 3 stars mainly for the benefits this tea has for the body but the taste was intolerable. If you're one who doesn't mind a very bitter and putrid taste then drink up.