Spring Dragon Longevity Tea review

Posted by Reviewer2071266 on Mar 13, 2011

Since this is my 1st experience with this product it is too early to indicate with fairness and accuracy and true beneifits at this point. I would have to agree with some other reviews I read regarding the "different" taste of this product, however, when compared to certain other green teas that I've used for years....without naming brand names, of course. This tea has a very "unique" flavor all its own and I've slowly grown used to it and actually don't find it too objectionable after only several weeks of use. My only real complaint at this point....cost and quantity. It puzzles me as to why there are only 20 bags per box v.s. 30 to cover an entire month's supply. I believe the manufacturer should reconsider this factor and package 30 per box to justify the expense. Thanks! Steve M.

ok-ish

Posted by Reviewer2115824 on Aug 02, 2011

I don't particularly like the taste of this tea, other then that it is ok.

makes a nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Feb 06, 2010

I love tea and so i tried this one. i like it but i won't order it again. I prefer the tulsi and the ashitaba

Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer3207139 on Mar 01, 2012

Freshly tasting tea! Taste differences a little bit of teas I've used to drink, but with honey, it's good!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2148556 on Apr 10, 2014

Nice, but have no idea what is does....

It's ok)

Posted by 5445065787523410289 on Oct 23, 2014

The taste is too sweet and I don't like it, very special sweentess.. although I started drinking it is with a bit of fresh orange juice, honey and ginger) now it's good and tasty.. can't say anithing about its special effects, may be am drinking not so long enough to feel smth) anyway will buy more) If it finishes someday, as I don't seem to be a big fan))

funny

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 10, 2014

funny tea, it is said to be great on health. probably on long term. Flavour so and so, i can not drink a lot, a bit stale it tastes.

Bad taste

Posted by SarahOmar on Jul 19, 2015

I love tea - all kinds of tea. I do not take sugar with any of my tea. I give this 3 stars mainly for the benefits this tea has for the body but the taste was intolerable. If you're one who doesn't mind a very bitter and putrid taste then drink up.

Good for you. Weird taste

Posted by Reviewer1997044 on Nov 18, 2010

Sure this is a healthy tea, but it has a weird sweet taste that I do not like too much