Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dragon Herbs, Spring Dragon Longevity Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.8 oz (50 g)

Reviews 5-star

Stress management tea!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this tea very much, it doesn't contain caffeine, and is naturally sweet. You can feel the calming effect immediately. I use the same tea bag for two cups. For extra calmness I swear by Rhodiola. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I hate tea but I love this tea

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Jun 15, 2011

This tea is amazingly balancing. If I am anxious it calms me. If I can't focus it sharpens my mind. If I need energy well... you get the idea. Sounds too good to be true but my experience with Dragon Herbs products has been consistently phenomenal, although I was not impressed with their Ho Shou Wu. Each tea bag is packed air tight, not sure if it's vacuum packed though. I like to think that when a manufacturer makes a product that is packed air tight when similar products on the market are not packed air tight that the manufacturer really wants to protect the quality ingredients inside. This tea is $8 bucks, the value is amazing. Just give it a try. For the price, quality, and beneficial effects I will always have a box in the house.

Delicious tea!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 01, 2009

I ordred this tea direct from dragon herbs a few months ago,cost me a fortune on shipping but it was one of the nicest,freshest teas i have ever tasted.Thank you iherb for making dragon herb products more accesible to international customers.

Balance

Posted by Reviewer1660615 on May 23, 2011

This is a great product for balancing my emotions. If I'm depressed it perks me up. If I'm anxious it calms me down. This is my new favorite tea.

Amazing tea!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on May 24, 2010

Wonderful tasting tea, great energizer in mornings & really relaxing in the evening. Most powerful herbal tea bags I have ever used! All ready ordered another box!