Fantastic stuff!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 18, 2009

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Nov 05, 2011

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1971288 on Sep 26, 2010

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Not real impressed

Posted by Reviewer1813659 on Dec 26, 2012

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

SUPER!!!

Posted by 4704667281110397063 on Apr 23, 2013

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

super good

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

Super Adaptogen!!!

Posted by 5084202162736964334 on Dec 16, 2013

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

Posted by 5154812484479546373 on Sep 20, 2014

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Jan 19, 2010

Very well balanced and effective overall formula

Great, but subtle.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 01, 2016

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »