Great, but subtle.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 01, 2016

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

Seems to help, but not sure

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Aug 11, 2015

Recommended

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

Posted by 5154812484479546373 on Sep 20, 2014

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Super Adaptogen!!!

Posted by 5084202162736964334 on Dec 16, 2013

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

super good

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

SUPER!!!

Posted by 4704667281110397063 on Apr 23, 2013

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Not real impressed

Posted by Reviewer1813659 on Dec 26, 2012

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

adrenal health

Posted by Reviewer2039103 on Nov 24, 2012

good for adrenal health

Not effective

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »