Great, but subtle.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 01, 2016

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Aug 11, 2015

Recommended

Cant go wrong with dragon herbs.

Posted by 5222660968599076386 on May 03, 2016

My mother has been feeling great lately taking these, paired with sea micro-greens/algae she rarely goes to the doctors anymore and is much more emotionally and mentally balanced.

Seems to help, but not sure

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

adaptagen

Posted by Reviewer2957746 on Sep 01, 2011

Subtle power. Not a very noticeable supplement but I suppose adaptagens aren't really supposed to be. Less stressed for sure but I can't really compare it to anything else just yet.

adrenal health

Posted by Reviewer2039103 on Nov 24, 2012

good for adrenal health

No effect on me

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016

I was taking it for two weeks and didn't feel any effect. Prefer other combinations.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »