Replenishing

Posted by JahSun on Aug 17, 2012

Been a fan of Ron Teeguarden & Dragon Herbs since the beginning when he had one store. This stuff is expensive, but it works. Not for an everyday tonic, but very useful if you feel especially drained. Personal, Professional, Relationship & Living Situation issues had compounded to leave me feeling rather low in my vital energy department, and this formula made a quick and noticeable improvement. Chinese herbs are not miracle cures, and they don't affect you like steroids or stimulants. But, this was very noticeable to me even on top of my usual rotation of high quality supplements. Note: 1) I am very sensitive to these things from decades of healthy living and a lifelong martial arts practice. 2) This formula contains Deer Placenta & Tortoise Shell, so it is not suitable for Vegans or anyone who might find this disgusting. Of course, no animal is killed in the making of this product, which can not be said of even leather shoes.

Love

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Siberian Chaga & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Yes, works!

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Nov 11, 2015

I say excellent product. It does what it says. I had an ache pain in my lower back, cold hands and feet (was frustrating trying to find a handling for that), some stiffness in knees, and pretty low energy which then also made me feel depressed. I called Dragon Herbs, spoke to a consultant (they offer free phone consultation on their website) and told my symptoms. He recommended Super Jing and it has helped me markedly ever since with all of the above. And I only take one per day, or on occasion two. So if I took the recommended dosage, who knows? But I'm doing fine and happy as is, and very (ul) appreciative of this product.

this works wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2960931 on Jul 03, 2012

love dragon herbs - super jing