Amazing product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on Nov 16, 2010

Truly does what it says!! really makes me feel focused & relaxed! with a real peacefulness inside! gets results straight away & helps me to get really good sleep at night! i highly recommend this herbal tonic!

Deep Peace

Posted by celestialleo on Oct 21, 2010

I purshased this for a friend after trying just one sample capsule from Dragon Herbs. I felt immediate and deep peace and relaxation throughout my body, which is why I recommeded it to a friend under a great deal of stress. found it extremely helpful!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2581100 on Jan 21, 2012

Improvement in my alertness, concentration, and sleep quality! Wake up energized w/o brain fog in the morning!!

AMAZING FOR MEDITATION!!!

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Feb 10, 2012

I found this a solid overall formula, much like 'Super Adaptogen' by Ron, if you just took this formula only you'd be sorted. It has a calming effect, and seems to enhance concentration, which is perfect for meditation. I take it about half an hour before I meditate and it can work wonders. Highly recommended.

dosage issue

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I dont like that is is so expensive and it has just 60 capsules in a bottle! I dont felt anything after using 2 capsules a day, so I used 4 caps a day, then I felt something. My concentration improved and I could better focus on presentations on college! But for a student, I cannot afford to buy this every 10 days.

My Wife Likes it.

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Jan 23, 2011

This product really relaxed my wife, but i actually had the reverse effect. Like most chinese herbs, based on the system of chinese medicine, this product is great for some individuals and not for others.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838823 on Mar 12, 2012

I love this stuff! It has made a definite change in my day to day feeling of well being.

delivers the promises

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Aug 19, 2011

I have felt with this product that what it says it really delivers. Nice calming effect and gives enhanced concentration that doesnt seem artificial.

my review

Posted by Reviewer1664868 on Nov 16, 2011

I received everything very timely, as always. I love this product, it's excellent for hypertension, if used consistently.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Oct 24, 2013

Very good. Felt the effects within an hour or so. Helped me cope with severe stress. Am currently testing this alongside Bupleurum & Dragon Bone also from Dragon Herbs. See which one works best for me. Price is not a problem.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »