Seems to work...

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 19, 2014

I don't take it daily, but after using it for a couple weeks, it seems to be working when I need it.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is one of the most potent tongkat ali products. Tongkat Ali is known to boost testosterone naturally and comes with all the benefits of higher testosterone, as compared to the younger days. You get 400mg of 50:1 extract of tongkat ali which equals to 20g of raw tongkat ali. In addition, you get 50mg of Changbai Mountain Ant and 50mg of He Shou Wu which is known to boost testosterone as well. The combination itself is very potent. In fact, I can feel the effect on first day itself. I have low testosterone levels so that might be why I can feel it almost immediately. It also feels me feel a bit hotter than normal and I made the mistake of taking it at dinner, ending up having problems falling asleep that night. When used over time, it helps to enhance bed performance too! Overall, the quality of the herbs used is highly trustable from Dragon Herbs which is recognized as the premier source for Chinese herbs in USA. The capsules are vegetarians, not large and easy to swallow. Note that tongkat ali is to be cycled 40-50% off in order to maintain the effect (for example, take 5 days, off 2 days or take 10 days, off 5 days). There are no flow agents or binders used though rice flour is used as filler. Pricewise, it is definitely expensive so there are only 100 capsules so it will last about 1 month +- but you get what you pay for. Check out my page for more reviews!

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Oct 29, 2013

Though my order with iHerb still has not arrive, I have used this product before and it's definitely worth buying. I hesitated awhile back then because of its price, and I saw it went out of stock TWICE within 3 weeks. Very good T booster and does increase energy level. Maybe its because I suffer from chronic fatigue. It also skyrocketed and libido and made my gonads bigger so I know this works. :)

Does the job!

Posted by 4843456651577792788 on Feb 15, 2013

This covers all the areas a man could need. Works very well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Jun 15, 2012

Not so impressive results in the beginning but after taking it for 2 weeks I do feel good improvement. I'll buy again. Its just a bit expensive.

DID Absolutely Nothing for me!

Posted by Reviewer1171672 on Mar 06, 2012

(Actually I would give this product no Stars)--After researching this product on the net and reading reviews, I should have listen to one of the reviews at "CureZone"--products are hogwash. Most everybody mentioned getting good results during the first few days. One of David Wolfe's top sellar. I did order this product and a tea (2boxes)--Did nothing for me, nor did my blood test results, before and after show any difference. I was really disappointed and wonder if most people who write reviews are paid or work for the company...

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2347092 on Feb 25, 2012

Lives up to its claims. Definitely worth the money for me.

sexy for women too!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Sep 29, 2011

I use only one of these on morning on days my man and I will have time for sex -- it's incredible how sexy I feel! also this product is great b/c the concentration of the Tongkat Ali is stronger (cheaper brands are less potent), plus the other 2 herbs protect the yin, since the main herb is so yang.

potential to help

Posted by Reviewer1679390 on Jul 26, 2011

I'm mostly vegan and have noticed my testosterone levels have really dropped over the past 6 months. I'm even considering incorporating meat back into my diet. Still too early to tell if it has made a noticable difference

Powerful

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 20, 2010

Tom Kat is powerful...haven't been so concerned with the male prowess aspect, but do feel it builds confidence and strength!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »