Tonic Alchemy

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

Great option for those who are busy

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Tonic Gem

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 15, 2015

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Dragon Herbs

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Pas trop mal comme produit du type multi-vitamine en poudre. Je le trouve intéressant compte tenu du tarif au vu de la quantité d'ingrédients. De sa texture, il se mélange bien et touillant énergiquement et au goût, il ressemble à un mélange d'herbe dont l'odeur tendrait vers la spiruline... 4/5 car les effets ne durent jamais longtemps...

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

Posted by 4786100897712269714 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

GREAT

Posted by 5126261692270445286 on Jan 31, 2014

Excellent for digestion

Good supplement

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 15, 2013

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 08, 2013

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »