liquid vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2943803 on Jul 22, 2011

great product will surely reorder

Best Liquid Vitamin Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2022637 on Jun 05, 2011

This liquid vitamin was recommended by my doctor and he told me he uses it along with his family so I decided to give it a try especially since it is a liquid and it has a pleasant taste. Since I started taking it I have managed to stay healthy despite being around co-workers and family that were sick with the flu or cold. I recommend this vitamin to everyone I know.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1867816 on Apr 05, 2011

awesome product and quick receipt of my order.

Full supply of daily vitamins in under 10 seconds!!

Posted by Reviewer2750418 on Feb 18, 2011

This is the easiest way I have ever taken a good, whole foods multivitamin. Instead of multiple pills throughout the day, it's just one swallow that goes down easily (especially nice if taking pills are a problem). I don't bother tasting it (just swallow quickly and don't breathe out of your nose during the process) because frankly, it doesn't taste very good. I do, however, chase it with a swallow of my favorite juice and there is NO aftertaste. I love that it is a WHOLE FOODS vitamin (made from real plants) and that it contains a vast array of different vitamins. It even has iron and some calcium (unusual for a multivitamin). I switch off every other day with Peter Gillham's liquid vitamins because I think it's healthier not to rely solely on one source for vitamins and minerals, but if I did have to pick one vitamin to take for the rest of my life, this would probably be the one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »