정말좋아요~

Posted by Reviewer1406558 on May 23, 2013

지성모공이넓은피부에요.아이허브에서추천하는제품들많이써보았는데요.이제품정말저에겐좋은것같아요.현재누*킨바디바쓰고있는데요.피부에약산성좋다해서 검색한결과구입해서써보았어요.약산성임에도산뜻한느낌과고급스러운향이너무맘에들어요.계속아이들과쓸거에요~~♥♥♥

Peaches & Cream Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Sep 22, 2010

This one is the 2nd runner-up. It'll have your bathroom smelling o-so-good too.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Apr 16, 2011

The so called 'light scent' is quite strong, it can be felt across the room, and reminds me of fruit yoghurt. But the soap is very pleasant to use. I washed my body and hair with it and my hair turned out really nice. A low ph is a plus.

Dream Quest Nutraceuticals

Posted by Reviewer1847584 on Feb 02, 2010

I first tried these cleaning bars when I found them at my local health food store. They last for a long time. So, when I went back to get more of course they didn't have them on the shelves any longer. Did a search and found them at iherb.com.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2481173 on Jan 27, 2012

i love the smell of this bar and the way it lathers and cleans. no complaints. : )

GREAT SOAP

Posted by Reviewer2832745 on Oct 31, 2011

buying again

Great soap, dreamy smell

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 07, 2010

All the Dream Quest Nutraceuticals bars are great lathering, pH balanced and mild. This one has a very peachy smell, almost mango like. If you enjoy that smell, try this soap. You will enjoy it and your skin will feel soothed.

Haven't tried it yet...

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Feb 06, 2011

.. so I really shouldn't write a review...but the scent that emerges from this soap (still in its box) is so good, that I can't wait to try it....