Dream Quest Nutraceuticals, Ultra Malibu Miracle, 48 Hour Weight Management Program, Mixed Berry, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

Deliveres what it promises,well .... almost

Posted by Reviewer3222906 on Jan 14, 2010

I'm a person that has a lot of unnecessary weight and in the last couple of months I'm making efforts of losing some weight and eating foods that will help my organism and and boost my immune system. I used this product during the last weekend and I must say I was pretty impressed by the overall results.When I weighted myself on Monday morning I was 2.5 kgr. lighter .During the use of the product I had no problem sticking to the program and almost felt no desire to consume any food.Trust me for a guy like me being able to stay not 48 but 60 hours without eating anything is very close to a miracle !! My energy levels were pretty high as well being able to walk rapidly for 6 km. on Sunday morning and not feeling nay dizziness or anything like that.Also detoxes your body very well. Only downside is that you can't actually get too far away from home as you get to pee very often for this 2 days. I'm very pleased with this product and intend to use it again in the near future to help me lose weight. P.S. The product claims that you can lose up to 4.5 kgr.,I lost 2.5 kgr but that's Ok I guess as well.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2358572 on Feb 03, 2011

I've tried it and it's great. You lose weight fast.

Ultra Malibu 48 hour miracle weight

Posted by Reviewer3028526 on Feb 01, 2012

I just went on to reorder and you are out of stock!! :( I am so waiting for this to come back so I can reorder..Excellent product and I take with the maintenance caps. and shake product..Love them all!! Please restock real ASAP..I am so pleased with your prices and fast free shipping and hoping you are a company I can order from every month for these products including fruitein!!

excellent

Posted by 5473575565641278672 on Dec 04, 2013

loved it

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jul 18, 2014

The flavor of this is a bit strong, I think. But of course, it's just to use more water. It is easy to go two days without food when you drink it. I noticed that the body thought it was time for food, but I was never really hungry. I have worked shifts so I can not remember how long I went without food, but I think it was about two days. I did not get drunk up everything, so I have a little left, perhaps because I used more water than what it says on the package that I should use. Anyway, I'm going to use up the rest in a few days when I intend to fast for a day. I'll try to follow 'eat, stop, eat' principle and then it's fine to use this product in the beginning to make it a little more comfortable going without food.