• Reviews | English

Love this product

Posted by 5477212690872686996 on Mar 10, 2015

I had bought this organic garlic in the grocery store before and loved it, but then I couldn't find it anywhere when I went to buy it again. I use it on just about anything I would ordinarily use salt on. iHerb offers a great price so I bought three to save on s&h. I'll be ordering again.

I love This Garlic!!

Posted by 5427055340165143119 on Sep 03, 2015

I first bought this in my local grocery store, marked down because they were discontinuing it. I loved it, so I searched on the internet, knowing there had to be somewhere that I could purchase it. I found it here & am ecstatic to know that I don't have to hide my garlic & use it sparingly because I might not be able to get any more. Thank you for carrying this brand iHerb!!

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Garlic Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015

This is the BEST garlic grinder I have ever used!!! Been using it for many years and have GIFTED it to everyone who loves to cook! I can't say enough good things about it. I put this in just about everything I cook and it makes food taste so good. I even use the garlic grinder in recipes with crushed garlic because the flavor is so good that I feel it even increases the flavor of fresh garlic!!! Add it to anything you would like to have with garlic and even things you wouldn't usually put garlic in for enhanced flavor, i.e. tuna salad, egg salad, chicken salad...Add it to all vegetable salads..Crush it on raw meats and fish before cooking...Pizza...Crush it over spinach and other vegetables you are cooking...Another advantage is it is a quick way to get garlic flavor in your cooking when you don't have time to chop! It is absolutely the most useful and valued item in my kitchen!!! You will love it, too!

Good stuff

Posted by 5542781767456191350 on Dec 06, 2015

Was a little skeptical initially but this tastes and feels like fresh garlic because of the spicy note.

amazing

Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016

it is amazing really it gives you the smell and taste of reall garlic I like it soooo much and it is worth to have it in you kitchen

Drogheria & Alimentari, Organic Garlic Mill, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Posted by 5193362773176349740 on Oct 08, 2012

OK!!!

puiku

Posted by Reviewer1317118 on Nov 20, 2012

puikios cesnako granules.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 30, 2014

Rich and really good taste!

Love this Garlic

Posted by 5664352622271425795 on Aug 27, 2014

I love this garlic. It is a product of Italy and not China. It is flavorful and the mill is very easy to use. I use this garlic instead of garlic salt. Great, robust flavor.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Organic Garlic Mill