• Reviews | English

Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016

Smells great!

Love this product

Posted by 5477212690872686996 on Mar 10, 2015

I had bought this organic garlic in the grocery store before and loved it, but then I couldn't find it anywhere when I went to buy it again. I use it on just about anything I would ordinarily use salt on. iHerb offers a great price so I bought three to save on s&h. I'll be ordering again.

World Traveler

Posted by 5425332178695721346 on Feb 05, 2015

You cannot have too much garlic! Travels well or great for home usage. I bought a couple so I could carry one, leave one home and gave the others to my kids.

I love This Garlic!!

Posted by 5427055340165143119 on Sep 03, 2015

I first bought this in my local grocery store, marked down because they were discontinuing it. I loved it, so I searched on the internet, knowing there had to be somewhere that I could purchase it. I found it here & am ecstatic to know that I don't have to hide my garlic & use it sparingly because I might not be able to get any more. Thank you for carrying this brand iHerb!!

Good stuff

Posted by 5542781767456191350 on Dec 06, 2015

Was a little skeptical initially but this tastes and feels like fresh garlic because of the spicy note.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Organic Garlic Mill, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Posted by 5193362773176349740 on Oct 08, 2012

OK!!!

great but i wish if i can refill it for other herbs :(

Posted by 5634030148969367853 on Dec 01, 2016

great but i wish if i can open it to refill it for other herbs :(

Want more

Posted by Reviewer1482471 on Jun 27, 2011

Wish you also sold D & A's Mediterranean, fish, porcini, and white peppercorn grinders. Freshly ground makes all the difference.

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Garlic Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015

This is the BEST garlic grinder I have ever used!!! Been using it for many years and have GIFTED it to everyone who loves to cook! I can't say enough good things about it. I put this in just about everything I cook and it makes food taste so good. I even use the garlic grinder in recipes with crushed garlic because the flavor is so good that I feel it even increases the flavor of fresh garlic!!! Add it to anything you would like to have with garlic and even things you wouldn't usually put garlic in for enhanced flavor, i.e. tuna salad, egg salad, chicken salad...Add it to all vegetable salads..Crush it on raw meats and fish before cooking...Pizza...Crush it over spinach and other vegetables you are cooking...Another advantage is it is a quick way to get garlic flavor in your cooking when you don't have time to chop! It is absolutely the most useful and valued item in my kitchen!!! You will love it, too!

Great taste!

Posted by 5238195304831063750 on Jul 12, 2016

Item came with bubble wrapping. Tried it on my baked potato and they taste so good! The fragrance of fresh garlic is very strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »