July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Drogheria & Alimentari, Organic Red Pepper Mill, 0.71 oz (20 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tasty heat

Posted by Reviewer2919068 on Oct 21, 2011

I'm not one for too much heat in my food so I don't use a lot of this in my cooking but the bit I do use has a great flavor. People who like food spicier just give it a few grinds and kick it up.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012

We were amazed at the difference fresh ground red pepper made on pizza vs. our old flakes. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

realy hot pepper ! i like

The Best Hot Pepper Mill

Posted by 5369896444542045947 on Dec 18, 2013

My husband loves "hot pepper" and D&H is the best! We both love it on pizza, and my spouse puts it in his lunchtime soup. It's great in for making hot Zuppa d' clams, mussels in hot sauce, and in a spicy tomato sauce. Bought some for stocking stuffers for my nieces & nephews, who love it as well!

Grown to like this a lot

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

From where I come from, this is called chilli flakes. I am so addicted to sprinkling this on all my foods, it adds a nice sharp hot/spicy edge! The grinder at the top of the bottle does the job, but just so you know, the seeds won't be crushed by it. The flakes that end up on your dish will come in varying sizes, but no complaints. I will continue taking chili flakes, perhaps for the rest of my life!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »