• Reviews | English

Tasty heat

Posted by Reviewer2919068 on Oct 21, 2011

I'm not one for too much heat in my food so I don't use a lot of this in my cooking but the bit I do use has a great flavor. People who like food spicier just give it a few grinds and kick it up.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012

We were amazed at the difference fresh ground red pepper made on pizza vs. our old flakes. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

realy hot pepper ! i like

The Best Hot Pepper Mill

Posted by 5369896444542045947 on Dec 18, 2013

My husband loves "hot pepper" and D&H is the best! We both love it on pizza, and my spouse puts it in his lunchtime soup. It's great in for making hot Zuppa d' clams, mussels in hot sauce, and in a spicy tomato sauce. Bought some for stocking stuffers for my nieces & nephews, who love it as well!

Grown to like this a lot

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

From where I come from, this is called chilli flakes. I am so addicted to sprinkling this on all my foods, it adds a nice sharp hot/spicy edge! The grinder at the top of the bottle does the job, but just so you know, the seeds won't be crushed by it. The flakes that end up on your dish will come in varying sizes, but no complaints. I will continue taking chili flakes, perhaps for the rest of my life!

Good

Posted by NaturallyMisha on May 23, 2014

I love simply organic spices. More affordable than the grocery store, get more product, organic and it packs punch.

Huge difference

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 12, 2015

I had been using my roommate's cheap non-organic flakes that were brownish in color (old) and stored in a plastic container. Wow, what a difference. The flakes in this gl*ss are freshly red and sizzle up your food fast. Its quality is much higher I have to use less than I used to. Once you find the right amount, it "deliciousizes" your food without an issue. If you're sensitive like I am and used too much, just brew a cup of spearmint tea and it'll go away. Also I like how tiny the bits the grinder generates because I tolerate it better. Thanks Drogheria % Alimentari!

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Red Pepper Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015

Also a great product...I use this on pizza mostly, but also in sauces that I want a little more kick to. Clam sauce. Barbecue sauce. I even (carefully) use this on popcorn with olive oil. But watch out!!! It will make your popcorn spicy and delicious. The grinder is very easy to use, too. Enjoy.

Fresh and good

Posted by 5238195304831063750 on Jul 12, 2016

The red peppers are fresh and I simply love how we can mill them to small tiny bits including the seeds. So no more hard seeds in between the pepper flakes!

Great Spice Ginder!