Drogheria & Alimentari, Organic Red Pepper Mill, 0.71 oz (20 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The Best Hot Pepper Mill

Posted by 5369896444542045947 on Dec 18, 2013

My husband loves "hot pepper" and D&H is the best! We both love it on pizza, and my spouse puts it in his lunchtime soup. It's great in for making hot Zuppa d' clams, mussels in hot sauce, and in a spicy tomato sauce. Bought some for stocking stuffers for my nieces & nephews, who love it as well!

Grown to like this a lot

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

From where I come from, this is called chilli flakes. I am so addicted to sprinkling this on all my foods, it adds a nice sharp hot/spicy edge! The grinder at the top of the bottle does the job, but just so you know, the seeds won't be crushed by it. The flakes that end up on your dish will come in varying sizes, but no complaints. I will continue taking chili flakes, perhaps for the rest of my life!

Good

Posted by NaturallyMisha on May 23, 2014

I love simply organic spices. More affordable than the grocery store, get more product, organic and it packs punch.

Huge difference

Posted by ChristinaHill on Apr 12, 2015

I had been using my roommate's cheap non-organic flakes that were brownish in color (old) and stored in a plastic container. Wow, what a difference. The flakes in this gl*ss are freshly red and sizzle up your food fast. Its quality is much higher I have to use less than I used to. Once you find the right amount, it "deliciousizes" your food without an issue. If you're sensitive like I am and used too much, just brew a cup of spearmint tea and it'll go away. Also I like how tiny the bits the grinder generates because I tolerate it better. Thanks Drogheria % Alimentari!

the best tasty-price

Posted by Reviewer1219107 on Aug 20, 2011

I like it, I'll take more and more

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »