• Reviews | English

Want more

Posted by Reviewer1482471 on Jun 27, 2011

Wish you also sold D & A's Mediterranean, fish, porcini, and white peppercorn grinders. Freshly ground makes all the difference.

Huge difference

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 12, 2015

I had been using my roommate's cheap non-organic flakes that were brownish in color (old) and stored in a plastic container. Wow, what a difference. The flakes in this gl*ss are freshly red and sizzle up your food fast. Its quality is much higher I have to use less than I used to. Once you find the right amount, it "deliciousizes" your food without an issue. If you're sensitive like I am and used too much, just brew a cup of spearmint tea and it'll go away. Also I like how tiny the bits the grinder generates because I tolerate it better. Thanks Drogheria % Alimentari!

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Red Pepper Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015

Also a great product...I use this on pizza mostly, but also in sauces that I want a little more kick to. Clam sauce. Barbecue sauce. I even (carefully) use this on popcorn with olive oil. But watch out!!! It will make your popcorn spicy and delicious. The grinder is very easy to use, too. Enjoy.

Fresh and good

Posted by 5238195304831063750 on Jul 12, 2016

The red peppers are fresh and I simply love how we can mill them to small tiny bits including the seeds. So no more hard seeds in between the pepper flakes!

Hot hot hot!

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

Very nice bottle, fresh pepper.... But waaaay to hot for me :/

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »