Dulce Nutritionals, Vitamin D3, Raspberry Flavor, 1000 IU, 60 Jelly Vitamins

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

taste yum

Posted by Reviewer2803703 on Oct 26, 2013

I find that I buy lots of tablets and never use them because I don't like to swallow them... but these jellies are amazing, they taste yummy... I feel like chewing the whole box :D ... better keep them away from your children because they do taste nice... I would purcahse again! I can't comment on the energy I gained just yet... so I may edit this in the future if I feel anything noticeable.

Excellent Product

Posted by catnipmouse on Feb 03, 2014

I bought these because my regular vegan D3 was out of stock. Now, I'm glad they were! THESE are my new D3, I will never stray! They have a wonderful flavor, it's more like having a piece of candy than taking a vitamin, I look forward to taking them!