New To iHerb?

Dymatize Nutrition, BCAA Complex 5050, Branched Chain Amino Acids, 10.7 oz (300 g)

bang for the buck

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 19, 2012

this is the best deal i could find for the ajipure, branched chain amino acid powder. this is unflavored, so it doesn't contain anything too egregious in the way of artificial flavorings or fillers. i prefer this to creatine, as my body absorbs this much better without any unfavorable qualities. the taste can be an issue as BCAA's have an odd flavor that can be deemed unpalatable to most, so i just chase it really quickly with some filtered water and get no remnants of an unpleasant, lingering smack to my tastebuds. this is not just for bodybuilders or people who are on an exertion kick. have a vegetarian friend taking this to improve his amino acid uptake and energy levels. getting positive feedback from him

good

Posted by Reviewer2132216 on Jan 18, 2012

good results but horrible taste

Great product!

Posted by kreatins on Dec 25, 2011

Although the product is really good but taste is not the best (I don't know any BCAA with good taste. Except those overpriced BCAA powders with sweeteners). Definately BANG FOR THE BUCK!!

5 of 5

Posted by 5379455344288799026 on Jul 01, 2012

nice

This Stuff Gods are Made Of!

Posted by foodonamission on Oct 15, 2013

I started a new weight training program that called for fasted exercise and I found that after a solid work out my muscles the next morning would feel exhausted; not sore but actually just tired. My trainer recommended mixing some BCAA into my pre-work out and I find I recover from work outs much faster now and have not suffered from exhaustion since including this into my diet. This is the only brand I've tried so I can't compare but I find that it's pretty much tasteless so it blends nicely with my pre-work out, the powder can be a bit chalky but if you shake it well beforehand and while drinking it it's nothing too terrible. I love this stuff and will definitely be purchasing more when mine runs out!